Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    After Mu Li hung up the communication, Michael has changed from mecha to battleship mode. Ji Yu sat in the center of the console, tapping the program buttons with her fingertips quickly. Following a series of commands, a large number of help signals were detected on the rising virtual screen.

    The bustling commercial street, even though it is close to the wee hours of the morning, the rich nightlife and weekends still make the federal people ignore the night, where young people enjoy the nightlife tirelessly.

    Mu Li looked at the red signals constantly appearing in the three-dimensional map of the capital star, if it wasn't for Ji Yu's calling out with authority, she would have thought it was a prank. The red help signal is only marked red when someone dies. Even if such a signal occurs on other planets, the capital star, which is a symbol of federal power and wealth, has the strictest security management.

    The only reason that can explain this vision is the invasion of those mutants.

    Mu Li sat quietly on the side, looking at Ji Yu's tightly pursed lips and furrowed eyebrows, she could feel the seriousness of the situation. The army should be in a mess by now, either they think that Ji Yu is missing and there is no leader, or they think that Ji Yu is still in the distant waters of the empire and cannot save the nearby fires. Either way, it's not good news for them.

    As for the big gift that Lian Xiu wanted to give Ji Yu, it was obvious that it was not the mutants in those four buildings. Deliberately making those four buildings mysterious, and then guiding them to pay attention to the mutants in those four buildings, Lian Xiu has enough time to commit crimes, so he can arrange people to release the mutants on each side of the federal capital planet. mutant.

    The four buildings are not purgatory on earth, but the capital star displayed on the virtual screen is the real purgatory on earth. Mu Li pulled Ji Yu and clenched her hanging hand, gently opened it, and said, "Don't be angry, it's not worth it for someone like Lianxiu, let's hurry up."

    Ji Yu nodded and looked at Mu Li, who was on the side, suppressed the violence in her eyes, and said, "Yes."

    Mu Li suddenly said, "You deal with these things first, and I'll go and destroy the things on the third underground floor."

    Ji Yu originally wanted to go together, but Since there were too many orders to be given, he also agreed to let Mu Li go alone.

    Ji Yu turned her head, and used Michael to issue emergency orders to all levels of the military headquarters, arranging for the soldiers in the capital star to call for help immediately, and also issued instructions to the defenders on the border, arranging them to strictly guard, and if there is any discrepancy at the border, report immediately.

    At the same time, Ji Yu contacted the council. Although the parliament is in charge of Lianxiu, there are still members who are close to the military. To evacuate the masses to a safe place, it is necessary to use the ability of the parliament.     After making the arrangements, Mu Li also returned to the cabin. Ji Yu asked hesitantly, " Mu Mu

    , do you want to go with me?"

, I almost laughed out loud. Just now, she let Ji Yu show off her skills, but she didn't deal with those mutants with Ji Yu, so Ji Yu regarded her as a dodder?

    Does she look so weak? Ji Yu probably forgot that she can fight against ten Alphas with high mental strength alone, can destroy the Zerg main ship, and is not afraid even on the battlefield. But Ji Yu asked her to hide behind now?

    Did Ji Yu know that even rabbits can bite people?

    "Where do you want me to go?" Mu Li looked at Ji Yu, without giving Ji Yu a chance to speak, and continued, "Hurry up and start the battleship, don't worry about me. Do you want to send me to something like those Omegas?" In the basement or in some kind of protection circle, doing nothing?"