Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    The first is the competition between Bai Jingli and Chen Xiyuan. There was a distance of several meters between the two, and when they heard Ji Yu's command, they dispersed all the mental power around them, and the mental power centered on the two roared towards each other.

    In the middle of the field, two invisible strands of mental power confronted each other, and a faint pheromone also overflowed with the mental power. Although it is a low concentration of pheromone, as long as a low-level Omega smells it, it may fall into estrus on the spot.

    When Kevin and Elena turned their heads to check on Mu Li's situation, not only did Mu Li not feel the embarrassment of sweating profusely as imagined, but instead stood there with normal expression, as if nothing had happened. Mu Li sensed the concern of her teammates, and turned her head to smile at them comfortingly. At this moment, they suddenly understood Ji Yu's affirmation, could Mu Li really be immune to pheromones?     Mu Li always remembered Ji Yu's advice to carry the inhibitor with her, so she took out one and injected it quietly while everyone was not paying attention. The inhibitors of the Interstellar Era have been perfectly developed, they are not harmful to the human body, and sometimes they can also regulate the hormone imbalance in Omega's body.     In the team, Elena and Chen Xiyuan are S-level, while Kevin and Bai Jingli are SS-level Alphas. After seeing that Mu Li was not affected by the SS-level mental power, someone suggested that Mu Li try Ji Ji. Yu the pheromone of this rare SSS-level psychic. If even Ji Yu's is immune, then there will be no mistakes in the competition.     When Ji Yu heard their suggestion, her heart was at Ji's house, and Mu Li had long been used to her mental power and pheromones. Now that they mention it, let's act one out.     Ji Yu controlled her mental power. Considering that there were S- and SS-level Alphas present, she only used half of her coercion. When her mental power dissipated, the four Alphas felt a sense of surrender like a physiological instinct, and cold sweat gradually oozes from their backs, and they needed to hold on to the front handrails in the stands to support themselves barely standing.     So this is the coercion of the SSS Alpha? It was once recorded that an SSS-level spiritual power user can form an army by himself, and his reputation is truly well-deserved.     Ji Yu released it for a few seconds before retracting it. She was always watching Mu Li's changes. Mu Li should be the only one on the field who could stand still under Ji Yu's mental strength.

    A few people from the stands came over. Compared to Ji Yu, they admired Mu Li's ability to resist stress. What kind of talent is this, which can allow her to isolate the influence of pheromones and resist such a high-intensity mental attack? ?     What they didn't know was that Mu Li had soothed Ji Yu's spiritual power countless times, and had entered Ji Yu's sea of ​​consciousness. Pressing doesn't work on Mu Li, even if the aggressive mental power is here, it will turn into soft fingers when it comes to     Mu Li, "Mu Li, you haven't tried mental power yet, try it quickly, I really want to know you Such a strong Omega, what does the pheromone taste like, will it be sweet too?"     "Yes, yes, don't be afraid of affecting us, my willpower is firm."     Mu Li remembered that the doctor had explained that she was born with different people. The different pheromones confirmed again: "You really want to try? Don't regret it."     Ji Yu looked at Mu Li with a sly look in her eyes and said, "You release some mental power, I will cooperate with you."     Mu Li Li nodded, standing opposite Ji Yu, concentrating, a wave of coercion dissipated from Mu Li, and went straight to Ji Yu. Ji Yu skillfully mobilized her own mental power, so that she would neither suppress Mu Li nor be crushed by Mu Li.     There was a faint scent of roses in the air, obviously not as sweet as other omega pheromones, but to Ji Yu it was like a deadly poppy, addictive after smelling it only once.     But the others didn't feel so well.     Even though Mu Li is an Omega, he is also an Omega with SSS-level spiritual power. This time, it is just to show that although he did not release too much spiritual power, he has reached S-level strength. The diffused spiritual power made the four people watching the battle frown Frowning, slightly uncomfortable.     When Mu Li's pheromone leaked out, the people next to her desperately covered their mouths and noses.     I thought that Mu Li was so good-looking, even if her personality was not as soft as other omegas, and her pheromones were not as sweet as other omegas, it should still smell good. Who would have expected such choking pepper?