Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Although she had reassured herself countless times in her heart that nothing would happen to Ji Yu, the lack of news and traces these days made Mu Li even more uncertain. And just when she couldn't bear it any longer and came to Lian's house, to stop Lian Xiu and the others from harming others, and to vent her anger on the other hand, Ji Yu's voice was like Daoguang, which made her cold heart return gradually. Wen.

    Mu Li was stunned in disbelief, and groped her waist with her hand. The warm touch on her waist was still there, and just about to speak, she was pulled aside vigorously.

    The people around didn't blame Mu Li for not paying attention, they just hugged Mu Li's waist tightly, and said helplessly, "Be careful."

    Mu Li turned around slowly, knowing that the surroundings were surrounded by darkness, but she still opened her eyes wide. Wanting to see the person in front of her clearly, Mu Li tentatively said which name she had been dreaming of: "Ji Yu?"

    "Well, it's me." After saying these words, Ji Yu could clearly feel the stiff body of the person in her arms, Relaxed.

    Before Mu Li could speak, Ji Yu's hand came up from behind, covered Mu Li's mouth, and whispered close to Mu Li's ear: "I'll explain to you later, let's get down to business first."

    Seeing that Mu Li didn't respond, Ji Yu added: "I'm still alive, Mu Mu, I'll still be here later."

    Originally, he wanted to comfort Mu Li, but unexpectedly, because of Ji Yu's words, Mu Li's voice was slightly nasal , whispered: "Yes."

    Seeing that Mu Li was ready, Ji Yu led Mu Li out of a blind spot, and the two walked forward side by side, and every few steps, some sharp-edged swords would fly in front of them. Many of Mu Li's moves were taught by Ji Yu, and the tacit understanding between the two has always existed, and it is not difficult to cooperate.

    The moves are clean and neat, and both of them can accurately judge the sharp weapons coming towards them in the dark. Sometimes, if the opponent has a large number, they can also distract and help them use their mental power to destroy some of them. . After walking a certain distance, it is like clearing a secret room, the road ahead is no longer rough, and the space is wider.

    "The road is getting wider, be careful, there may be other things." Ji Yu reminded.

    Mu Li obediently replied: "Yes."

    Mu Li's meekness seemed to satisfy Ji Yu, but Ji Yu was afraid that Mu Li would reunite after a long absence, and would focus on herself instead of paying attention to the danger, so she slightly threatened: " Be careful, I'll leave by myself when you get hurt."

    "Understood." Mu Li's tone remained the same as before. Now that Ji Yu had returned to her, no matter how many traps and deadly hidden weapons there were in front of her, she felt that they were not important anymore.     The two walked forward side by side, and suddenly the lights in front of them turned on, and the whole space seemed to be illuminated. The front decoration is obviously much more refined, the two sides are made of smooth and seamless glass material, and the top is evenly illuminated. But the glass material on both sides is not like the glass used for decoration by ordinary people, revealing a strange feeling.     Just as Mu Li was about to move forward, his wrist was pulled, only to hear Ji Yu say, "I'll come first."     Mu Li turned her head to look back at Ji Yu in puzzlement, pointing at the wide road, her eyes revealed Puzzled: "Can't we go there together?"     Ji Yu explained: "If I'm not mistaken, the glass in front is made of special material."     Mu Li said depressedly: "Anyone with a discerning eye can tell that it's not ordinary glass. , This layer reveals a lot of traps everywhere, and the four words 'I'm very dangerous' are written directly. So what does this have to do with whether we can go there together?"     "Give me a hairpin." Ji Yu stretched out her hand to Mu Li.     Mu Li looked at Ji Yu in bewilderment, but did as she did.     Ji Yu threw the hairpin forward, and saw several laser rays shot out from the weird wall just now. Before the hairpin landed, it was pulverized by the laser rays and disappeared.     "If two people pass together, it is possible that both of them will be attacked because there is not enough space to use it. Look at the card, that will be the end."     Mu Li narrowed her pupils, looked at Ji Yu, and asked: "Can you deal with that laser beam?"