Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    I saw the person sitting at the table raised his head, and looked at Mu Li with his eyes like torches. Mu Li straightened her back and stood up straighter.

    "I'm Zhao Yuqi, with the rank of major general." After a while, he closed the documents in his hand, looked at Mu Li, and introduced himself.

    Mu Li put down her hand and raised it again, saying, "Hi, Major General."

    Zhao Yuqi put down the document in his hand and said, "I thought you were going to come to the military headquarters for an internship in advance, but I was just talking, but I didn't expect to wait for you."

    Mu Li Li didn't understand what he meant, so he didn't dare to answer easily, so he listened to the other party continue: "I have seen your mecha operation, you are worthy of being from the No. 1 Military Academy."

    No. 1 Military Academy?

    Mu Li then asked: "Are you also a graduate of the First Military Academy?"

    Zhao Yuqi was a little lost in thought, as if he was nostalgic for the life of the former military academy, but soon regained his senses, and his expression was no longer as serious as before: "I am more than you I have been in the military for two years."

    Mu Li quickly remembered that after the awards ceremony that day, several leaders of the military had said that there was a senior in the First Military Academy, who established a career in just a few years. Excellent military exploits, promoted to major general, all information is correct, it seems that this is the one in front of him.

    Mu Li tentatively asked, "How are you, Senior?"

    Zhao Yuqi nodded, seeing that Mu Li was very well-behaved when he came in, without putting on airs, he said, "You can call it that in private, but when you're on a mission..." Zhao Yuqi said with a hint of deep meaning Look at Mu Li.

    Mu Li immediately answered and said, "I understand that a mission is commensurate with someone's presence."

    "Okay." Zhao Yuqi walked over, led Mu Li to the sofa beside him, and motioned her to sit down, "Let me tell you first." Tell us about our mission?"

    Mu Li nodded, sat up straight, and looked like he was listening to the training.

    Seeing that Mu Li is so obedient, Zhao Yuqi couldn't help joking: "It stands to reason that an Alpha like you has a big temper. Could it be that you don't have any airs because you are an Omega? It seems that I will propose to the higher authorities in the future. The battle team has recruited more Omega with strong abilities."

    After being praised so much, Mu Li waved her hand, and said a little embarrassedly: "Maybe the Alphas you met have more tempers."

    "Ah, yes, you know us The mission is different from the soldiers who fought on the front line, right? The mission is kept secret, and even the family members cannot tell it, even if it is a lover, can it be done?" Zhao Yuqi asked.

    Mu Li nodded hesitantly, but to Ji Yu, even if Mu Li didn't tell her, any secrets of the military might not be secrets with Ji Yu.

    Seeing that Mu Li was stunned for a moment, Zhao Yuqi asked again: "Do you have any questions?"

    Mu Li sensed her gaffe, and immediately replied: "No, I promise to keep the mission secret."

    Then Zhao Yuqi asked Mu Li some more questions Mu Li didn't mention Ji Yu's professional knowledge and learning experience about mechs, but only said that she was instructed by an expert by chance, and Zhao Yuqi didn't delve too much into it. After all, even if he mentioned a name, he might not know it.