Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    The butler briefly recounted what happened in the afternoon for Ji Yu. Even though the real situation at that time was not mentioned in the housekeeper's words, Ji Yu also understood how dangerous Mu Li's situation was when she entered the room alone, for an Omega with ordinary mental strength, her life was in danger!

    Thinking of this, Ji Yu narrowed her eyes, and said thoughtfully, "Isn't Mu Li a B-level mental power? How did she manage to heal me?" The

    housekeeper also looked puzzled: "But your situation is indeed due to She just got better."

    Ji Yu said, "I'll go and see her first. Fortunately, there is an instrument to test her mental strength at home, if she wants, she can test it again at any time." Even so, both of them knew about Mu Li's mental strength I am afraid it is very high.

    "Tu Tut Tuk" Ji Yu knocked on Muli's door. Mu Li had already woken up at this moment, and replied, "The door is unlocked, come in."

    "I heard from the housekeeper that you helped me sort out my mental strength, and you helped me clean up my dark spots?" Ji Yu asked.

    Mu Li didn't want Ji Yu to feel that she had concealed her true level of spiritual power, so she nodded and said, "You fainted on the ground, but the housekeeper and the others dare not approach them for fear of being hurt by your mental power. I just happen to be able to enter, so I will try it for you." I tried, but I didn't expect it to succeed."

    "Then do you know your level of mental power?"

    Mu Li guessed Ji Yu's intention, and said, "You should have read my profile, it is B level."

    Ji Yu explained: "If you can help me heal, it means that you must not be an ordinary Omega. It is very likely that you have a high-level mental power that the Federation has never had before."

    Seeing Ji Yu mentioning it, Mu Li continued, "Can you Can you help me re-test my mental power?"

    "Yes. The Ji family has a close relationship with the military department and has a mental power detector."

    "Then let's do it now."

    Mu Li followed Ji Yu to the basement one after the other. There are all kinds of mechas, and there is a room where Ji Yu's exclusive mecha——Michael is placed. Located in the middle of the basement is the mental power detector.

    Ji Yu introduced: "Put your hand in the center of the testing table, don't deliberately suppress the mental power in your body, the machine will detect it automatically."

    Mu Li nodded to show that she understood, walked slowly into the operating room, took a deep breath, Place your hands on the console.

    The green display light turned on, and there was a huge beam of light on the display screen, starting from F-level, then E, and climbing up quickly, and then reached A-level.

    Then it jumped from A to S rank, and the surrounding lights suddenly brightened. When jumping to S level, the speed slowed down significantly, S lingered for a while, and jumped to SS level.

    But the mental power jump has not yet ended, and the beam of light in the display screen is still slowly climbing up, and there is still a short distance before reaching the top of the beam of light. Time passed little by little, and suddenly, the light screen brightened, the original light beams disappeared, and the sky full of light beams exploded in the display screen.

    It is SSS level! It is an SSS-level Omega that has never appeared in the Federation!

    When Mu Li came out of the testing room, Ji Yu looked at her with concern and said, "How is it, what level is it?"