Chapter 81

Chapter 81 Extra 8

    "Sister?" Mu Li put her hand on Ji Yu's forehead, and muttered softly, "Could it be that I sent too much spiritual power last night and my body couldn't bear it, so something went wrong?"

    Ji Yu opened her eyes wide, Fluttering her eyelashes, she took Mu Li's hand that was placed on her forehead, shook it and said, "Hey, sister, you look so good-looking, who are you?

    " , It's not good for this person to run away, so he said: "I, I am your Taoist companion."

    "Taoist companion?" Ji Yu asked puzzled, "What does Taoist companion mean, is it a traveler on the road?

    " Listen, this person's memory is not good. Could it be that his IQ has also dropped? Tentatively, she asked again: "You, really don't remember?"

    Ji Yu tilted her head and asked, "Should I remember anything?" "Forget     it

    if you don't remember, get up and eat something."

Mu Li got up from the bed, put on her clothes, turned around and saw Ji Yu still sitting on the bed. Seeing Mu Li turn around, Ji Yu stretched out her arms, and said coquettishly, "I need to be hugged by my pretty sister to get up."

    Mu Li wanted to refuse, but when she thought that Ji Yu couldn't remember anything now, in case she refused, What should I do if Ji Yu's condition gets worse? So Mu Li obeyed Ji Yu's wishes, bent down, gave Ji Yu a perfunctory hug and was about to leave, but when the person sitting on the bed raised his head, a kiss landed on her cheek.

    Mu Li tore Ji Yu off her body, and reprimanded: "It's not big or small, get up quickly."

    Ji Yu pursed her lips and said innocently: "But sister, you just said that we are Taoist couples, Taoist couples shouldn't Is that so?"

    Mu Li took a step back, and said with a sneer, "Ji Yu, stop pretending."

    "Pretty sister, don't be so fierce, fierce ones don't look good."

    "What does it matter to you if you don't look good?" Mu Li Li's eyes shot at Ji Yu.

    Ji Yu originally wanted to return to normal, but when she looked at Mu Li's fierce eyes, she instantly lost the courage to admit it. If you admit it, you will definitely end badly, but if you don't admit it, there may still be a glimmer of life.

    When Mu Li didn't notice, Ji Yu's hand slammed towards her thigh, and tears overflowed from her eyes instantly. Ji Yu looked at Mu Li with eyes wide open, pulled Mu Li's clothes lightly, and sobbed, "Beautiful sister, don't you want me?"     Mu Li looked suspiciously at Ji Yu's expression, she didn't look like It's fake. Mu Li raised her hand to wipe away the tears from the corners of Ji Yu's eyes, leaving the corners of the eyes flushed, and comforted: "No, I will always be with you."     Seeing that the plan had succeeded, Ji Yu immediately rushed towards Mu Li, her voice full of excitement. Joyfully said: "Sister is the best, then... beautiful sister, can I kiss you?"     Mu Li frowned, and Ji Yu immediately pursed her mouth, looking at Mu Li tearfully, as if tears were about to fall at any time.     "Kiss, kiss." Mu Li kissed Ji Yu's cheek.     How could this satisfy Ji Yu? Ji Yu immediately put on the pitiful look just now, pointed at her lips, and said coquettishly: "Not enough, not enough, there is still here."     The veins on Mu Li's forehead twitched, and she refused, "Don't push yourself."     " Oh." Ji Yu obediently sat back on the bed, hugged her knees with her hands, buried her head in it, her back undulating.     "Hey, don't be upset, my kiss, can't I kiss you?"     Ji Yu's voice came muffled: "I...I know I'm just a burden, no... don't trouble my sister to cater to me like this, you ...you go."     Mu Li forcefully raised Ji Yu's head, looking at Ji Yu's slightly red eyes, her heart almost melted. What did she do? How could she bully Ji Yu at this moment?     Mu Li held Ji Yu's head in both hands, and comforted softly: "It's my sister's fault, are you hungry? I'll take you to eat something delicious, okay?"     Ji Yu thought for a few seconds, shook her head Shaking his head, he refused, "I just want to stay with you."