Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    The moment Ji Yu stepped out of the tent, she already regretted it, and wanted to go back and argue with Mu Li again, but she rushed out of the tent and attracted the attention of some soldiers standing guard, so she could only put on the airs of the marshal immediately, Pretending to be patrolling.

    Seeing Ji Yu coming out, the adjutant thought Ji Yu was looking for someone to do something, so he went up to meet him: "Marshal, you came out so soon? Do you need my help to prepare something?" After finishing speaking, he squeezed flatteringly eyes, as if implying something.

    The veins on Ji Yu's forehead were throbbing, and she was worried that no one would vent her anger. Since this adjutant is eager to catch up, why don't you use him to compete? Anyway, usually in the military camp, the frontier is bitterly cold, there is nothing to do, and the Alphas are full of blood, so as long as the military situation is not delayed, it is common to have a discussion.

    But, what does the adjutant mean by "so fast"? Take it back to me quickly!

    Are you still preparing something? What do you need? Take some small leather whips and handcuffs, so that Mu Li can have a good time?

    Why are other people's Omegas so obedient and clever, they can do whatever they are asked to do, and never disobey Alpha's intentions, why do they do the opposite when they come to her? No, this is related to the dignity of Alpha, it must be changed!

    But how to change it? Let Mu Li know how powerful she is, she is the controller of the highest military power in the Federation, and she is a top Alpha, she must fully demonstrate her ability and charm. She is very fierce and can fight!     So Ji Yu swept the adjutant's sturdy figure up and down, and nodded in satisfaction. Just as he was about to say something, he saw the adjutant's smile disappear suddenly, revealing a terrified expression, and the strong Alpha stepped back with his arms crossed, crying and saying: "Yuan, Marshal, you don't want me, do you? Hard, how can there be an Omega. Although you are my superior, although I am single, but I can't do it for everyone!"     After finishing speaking, he closed his eyes and stood there straight, with a look of death expression.     Ji Yu thinks is the world crazy, or is she crazy? What did she do to give the adjutant such an illusion?

    Not to mention that she is also a decent person and will not use officials to coerce people. Look at the adjutant's rough face, big shoulders and round figure, and her tanned blackness, even if she dies alone, she won't! no way! Attack the adjutant!

    Is she at a loss?

    Ji Yu looked at the adjutant with disgust. She wanted to find someone to practice her skills just now, but she also felt that beating someone suddenly was not good. Now there is a reason, she wants to leave her whole body and mind to her future daughter-in-law. Thinking of her daughter-in-law, Ji Yu couldn't help but look back at the tent that was still motionless. She came out like this, and Mu Li didn't know to come out to look for her. If she got lost in the deserted star, Mu Li would lost her!

    Seeing that Ji Yu hadn't moved for a long time, the adjutant opened one eye and looked at Ji Yu. Ji Yu waved at him, signaling him to come over.

    The adjutant hesitated for a moment, shook his head, and kept his hands on his chest.

    Ji Yu and the two were standing in a place with a lot of traffic, and they didn't avoid others. The adjutant's strange behavior attracted many people's attention.

    Ji Yu beckoned to the adjutant again, with an impatient expression already appearing on his face, the adjutant could only walk slowly towards Ji Yu when he saw this, and asked tentatively, "Marshal, do you have any orders?" Ji