Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    "The power of the Ecstasy Fruit is really powerful."

    "Isn't it? Just now I saw that person's ID card from the three federal military departments, and he is still a special combat team. I heard that the threshold for that department is very high, and it is difficult to enter. It 's gone."

    "Hey, no matter how powerful you are, you can just lie there obediently?"

    "Have you adjusted it?"

    "It's almost there, it's rare to have a new test product, I have to be more careful?"

    "Then you Hurry up, they won't wake up in a while."

    "This Ecstasy Fruit is Alpha's natural gene to defeat the enemy, the higher the level, the longer the coma, why are you so anxious?"

    Who, who is talking?

    Mu Li seemed to have heard something, but her whole body was weak, her eyelids seemed to be heavy, and she couldn't open them.

    "You said our formula this time, can it be successful?"

    "Why, you started to sympathize with them? Have you killed too few test subjects in these years?"

    "I suddenly became sympathetic, didn't you? Did you see that female Alpha among those three people is very good-looking?"

    "We have been together for so many years, but I didn't realize that you still play AA romance? How about we use the other two and give that female to you?"

    "I'll just say it by the way, I'm not interested in Alpha."

    Mu Li's consciousness became clearer and clearer. She remembered that she followed Zhao Yuqi and Bai Jingli to the mission, and remembered that they had entered the inner world of the earth. Remembered those three strange scientists and the fact that they passed out.

    Mu Li felt that her consciousness was gradually recovering, but she didn't dare to show it, fearing to scare the snake.

    According to their conversation just now, the fruit they ate was called the ecstasy fruit, which was the reason for the three of them to be unconscious. And the ecstasy fruit has a better effect on Alpha. If that's the case, Bai Jingli and Zhao Yuqi's situation must be much worse than their own, and they have to find a solution as soon as possible.

    The conversation between the three scientists continued to ring.

    "Don't

    add too much medicine. You killed a bug that big last time in an instant." "You can't blame me, can you? Bad?"

    "Okay, it's ready. Pick one and try it first."

    "That woman looks a little weaker, so you can experiment with her first. It's been a long time since I experimented with a living person. According to her reaction, Then you adjust the ratio to the other two."

    "Okay."

    Mu Li's whole body stiffened upon hearing these words. According to what the three said, countless creatures have died for this medicine, and she is the next test subject, and it can be said that she is the sacrifice on the way to the success of the medicine.

    As the footsteps got closer and closer, Mu Li tightly clenched her hands behind her back, using her voice to determine the direction of the person coming, ready to attack at any time. At this time, Mu Li was also fortunate that they had chosen her as their first target, and if it was the other two, they might have no room to fight back.