Chapter 2

chapter 2

    While Ji Yu was looking at Mu Li, Mu Li was also looking at her, and Mu Li replied, "Hello."

    Ji Yu nodded, hiding the surprise in her eyes, and said, "To be precise, I'm already yours. Partner."

    Mu Li laughed at herself, "I know, I was also notified by my father, and it has only been two days since I changed from unmarried to married."

    "Federal regulations stipulate that newlyweds cannot get divorced within one year. Can it last for a year?" Ji Yu said helplessly, with a lonely expression on her face. "I can't protect you for too long. I may not be able to give you anything else, but I can help you with your studies."

    After Yuan's college entrance examination, even though her score was enough to enter all the schools she wanted to go to in the Federation, Mu's family disregarded Yuan's wishes and still A special Omega school was arranged for her.

    Mu Li frowned and said, "But I don't want to go to a special school for Omega. I don't like arranging flowers and tasting tea, and I don't want to learn how to please Alpha all day long."

    In order to prolong life, Omege was indoctrinated with the idea of ​​husband and son since childhood, as if he was born to The mother's family seeks benefits and extends the heirs for the husband's family. Even if she can't change other people's minds, she is not willing to be locked in the house like this for the rest of her life.

    Ji Yu sighed: "I have no experience with Omega, marriage is not my intention, but I will make compensation."

    Mu Li shook her head, not wanting to get anything. In her cognition, giving and reward are equal. Ji Yu has no obligation to do anything for her.

    "Go to your room first, and tell Uncle Wang if you need anything." Ji Yu's face was obviously paler than before, just these few words seemed to consume a lot of her energy. When Mu Li turned around, she couldn't help feeling worried.

    Mu Li spent a day looking for information on various schools in the Federation. For her, everything here is brand new. Fortunately, Yuanshen has just graduated from high school, which is a good time for new admission, so Mu Li doesn't have to worry about missing too much homework.

    With the high development of science and technology in this era, human beings no longer need to care about the threats of nature. If this planet is not conducive to survival, then change it. The threats that people face mainly come from the alien race - Zerg. That's why Ji Yu's reputation in the hearts of the people was comparable to that of the president. Whoever keeps the peace of the Federation from being threatened will be recognized by them.

    Mu Li was attracted by a mecha operation video on the webpage. That was recorded when Ji Yu was in the military academy. The First Military Academy is proud of having trained such outstanding students as Ji Yu, and put the video on the admissions page.

    Ji Yu's movements were clean and neat, and the person who confronted her was soon at a disadvantage. Ji Yu was strong both physically and mentally. Ji Yu's mecha operation made Mu Li's heart boil instantly, and everything seemed to suddenly become clear at this moment.

    Mu Li found the housekeeper, and said, "Uncle Wang, did the Marshal say that I can choose my school freely?"

    "Yes, Miss Mu, do you have a favorite school or major?"

    "I heard that Marshal Ji once studied at the No. Military academy, and skipped a grade to complete their studies, graduating with full marks in theory, fighting, and mecha operation." The