Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Mu Anming clearly realized at this moment that Mu Li was no longer the little girl who would just shy away from her back then. She had grown up, and the gap between him and Mu Li was getting bigger and bigger.

    The next day, just as Mu Anming said, relying on their family connections, those dudes approached the principal's office and demanded an apology and compensation from Mu Li and the others.

    "Are those people primary school students? If they can't beat them, they will sue their parents to find a teacher?" Elena scolded with a smile.

    Bai Jingli took the towel and wiped off his sweat, and said, "Just go and see if it's okay, you can't let Mu Li go alone."

    After hearing the news, the members of the Mecha Club expressed that they would go to the principal's office together to clarify , can't let Mu Li face it alone. Mu Li couldn't resist them, so they went together.

    As soon as I left the Jijia Club, a familiar spaceship was gradually landing on the open space. It was Ji Yu, who had disappeared for more than a week! The five of them were about to be called to give a lecture, and when they saw Ji Yu who was usually so strict, they couldn't help feeling frightened. There is a principal in the front and an instructor in the back. Today is really not conducive to going out.

    Ji Yu got off the spaceship, fiddled with the broken hair on her forehead, saw that the five people had left the Mecha Club at this time, she purposely came back earlier, why did Mu Li leave after seeing her? Dissatisfied: "Is the training over today?" Seeing that     Ji

    Yu seemed to have misunderstood something, Mu Li shook her head and asked, "No, the principal has something to do with us, can we leave for a while?"

It is important to get the headmaster to come forward. Could it be the matter of the Mecha Contest? But she didn't hear that there was any important announcement. Can she say no? Or if the four of you go, you should leave Mu Li behind. You single Alphas can't understand it.

    Seeing Ji Yu frowning, Bai Jingli thought she was unhappy, after all, it was her teaching time, and they couldn't afford to waste the time of the federal marshal. Cautiously said: "Instructor, why don't we train first and go later?"

    Ji Yu waved her hand and said generously, "I'll wait for you here, you go and come back quickly."

    When Mu Li and his group walked to the door of the principal's office , the inside has already exploded.

    A well-maintained lady pulled her son who was still red and swollen, and complained in a sharp voice: "Principal, our family donates money to your First Military Academy every year, and we don't ask for anything else, but it's not like letting my son come to the school." He was beaten like this."

    Another woman next to him also echoed: "Although my son's fighting skills are average, he can't be bullied like this."

    "Yes, principal, you have to give us justice." A familiar When the voice came, it turned out to be Xu Li.

    After Xu Li was pushed out by the Mu family to make a public apology, she lost all face in the ladies' circle, and stayed in Mu's house all day, not daring to go out, and also afraid of socializing. Mu Anming's fight this time has alarmed several families. The Alphas who were beaten up are the only heirs of the family just like Mu Anming.

    With this layer of relationship, when someone came to invite Xu Li to seek justice together, Xu Li seemed to forget the embarrassment of the press conference, held her head high, and came to the First Military Academy together.