Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Mu Li stood at the door of the Jijia Society, relaxed her expression, and pushed the door open.     Elena excitedly

    took her personal terminal and ran to Mu Li and said, "The efficiency of these dudes is fast enough, take a quick look."

An apology announcement shortly. Everyone is online on weekends, and the comment building inside has built thousands of floors.

    The comments are roughly divided into two factions, one is passers-by who eat melons, and the other is those who have been bullied by these dudes. In short, for a long time after that, this group of dandies did not dare to appear in front of others.

    When Mu Li handed back the personal terminal to Elena, she found a person she hadn't seen for a long time—the president of the Mecha Club, Gu Chen.

    Gu Chen has now officially joined the military department, and I heard that he was also assigned to a special warfare team. They are all specially recruited talents after graduation from the first military academy in the past, and are used to complete some dangerous and special tasks.

    When Gu Chen saw that everyone had arrived, he went straight to the point: "I have completed the formalities for graduating early, and I will leave this club to you. By the way, the Mecha League has opened the official registration channel. I am here to confirm whether you are Decided to participate?"     After hearing this, the five people were a little puzzled, everyone was desperate to enter the Mecha Club, they finally stood out and officially entered, and they trained for more than half a month, how could they withdraw from the competition?     Gu Chen saw their puzzlement and explained: "Although your instructors are special and cannot keep an eye on your training all the time, your progress, to be honest, is quite different from the previous ones.     If you don't get the first place , the First Military Academy can also change players or abandon the competition. After so many years, the First Military Academy can’t afford to be ashamed, understand?”     “Yes.” Although the five people were a little hit by Gu Chen’s words, they still wanted to compete Still the same. Besides, Gu Chen also said that their instructors are quite special. Although they don't have so much time, their level is definitely the best ever.

    Seeing that several people agreed, Gu Chen turned around and left because he had a mission to go out. After walking a few steps, he seemed to think of something, turned around and said: "Your team has a special composition, and there are two genders, no matter if it's Alpha or Omega, I hope you won't act emotionally until you finish the game."     Gu Chen pointed out Looking at the only omega, Mu Li, Mu Li sensed Gu Chen's gaze, and she didn't have any objection to this, but thinking of what Ji Yu did just now, she felt a sense of embarrassment of being caught in love.     Elena murmured: "Only Mu Li's pheromone, no matter how good-looking she is, we dare not."     Chen Xiyuan happened to be standing relatively close, and after hearing it, he glanced at Mu Li, and what emerged in his heart was Mu Li's driving plane. At the scene where Jiahe released his mental power, his whole body trembled, and he echoed: "Don't worry, senior, the Alpha who can control Muli may not have been born yet."     If Ji Yu was present, she would definitely say: "He was born, he was born twenty years ago. It's been five years, and you are the ones who are blind." It's a pity that Ji Yu is not here.     Although Gu Chen didn't know the reason why they said that, he didn't ask too much, nodded, "I'm not just talking about Mu Li, but you guys, don't make any trouble, let Omega find me in the Jijia Club." What, what Gu Chen said was rather helpless.     After Gu Chen left, Elena winked at several people: "What do you think of the president?"     Chen Xiyuan pretended to be regretful and said: "I have a good family background, good looks, outstanding academic and personal abilities, but unfortunately I am a Alpha, it's a pity."     Elena echoed: "It's such a good condition, many Omega came to the door on their own initiative, and I heard that as long as Senior Gu Chen was there, the door must be full of Omega. And Quite a few peeked at the windows.     But you can see how cold he is, it's really puzzling."     After speaking, he looked at Mu Li thoughtfully: "Mu Li, I suddenly feel that your personality is also quite cold. Although it's okay to get along with each other usually, Alphas like Omega who can take the initiative occasionally.