Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    The military department blocked the news of Ji Yu's disappearance. After all, once it was publicized, the panic of the people of the Federation would be immeasurable. Ten years ago, the previous marshal, that is, Ji Yu's father, fell while killing the Zerg queen. Fortunately, the young Ji Yu tried her best to turn the tide, and the Federation was relieved.

    But now there is no next Ji Yu in the Ji family, and the military does not have any outstanding successor generals who are competent, so the military does not dare to take the risk of publicizing this matter. This is the attitude of the military department, and there is no objection to this decision in the parliament.

    For Lian Xiu, this is the best time for him to hurry up and urge scientists to complete the development of the medicine earlier. So that when the news of Ji Yu's disappearance reached the Federation, he would take out the potion for improving mental power like a savior, bringing hope to the confused and restless people.

    Therefore, Lian Xiu didn't want to cause any panic for the Federation at this time, and was happy to cover up the facts for the military. Therefore, the military department and the parliament, which have always been against each other, quickly reached a consensus on this matter.

    After Lianxiu left the parliamentary office building, he returned to his home. Like the Ji family, the Lian family is a hereditary aristocratic wealthy family, and the Lian family has been in power for generations. Therefore, Lian Xiu, as the key training object of the Lian family, can quickly stand out among his peers.

    It is rumored that the wife of the first head of the Ji family was a very romantic Omega, so the house of the Ji family was built in the style of an old castle. The Lian family is completely different. The house of the Lian family is rich in the Chinese style of the ancient earth, but the building is mirror-symmetrical, giving people a sense of solemnity.

    However, from the appearance of the Lianjiazhai, the main building is in the middle, and the four buildings next to the main building are symmetrical to each other. If there is no direction sign, it will be impossible to tell the direction inside. It is said that this kind of building is because the Lian family built it like this in order to avoid assassination in the early years. Once outsiders entered the Lian family's house, it would be difficult to tell the direction.

    The Lian family is now headed by Lian Xiu, but the side branches have also moved out, and the entire Lian family is owned by Lian Xiu alone. After returning home, Lianxiu headed towards the main building, and then came to the basement of the main building.

    The basement was originally used to store things, but after Lianxiu took charge, those mechas and precious things were transferred to the surrounding small buildings, and the basement of the main building was expanded and transformed into a large laboratory.     The laboratory is surrounded by a sophisticated mechanism system, and the purpose of the laboratory is to conduct some unknown experiments. After Lianxiu took the three scientists away that day, he also brought them to his home.     The leading scientist greeted Lian Xiu first: "President of the Council."     Lian Xiu nodded, recounted what happened recently, and said: "The medicine you developed was sent to the Zerg, and it has been carried out on the border of the empire. After the test, the empire damaged nearly an entire legion, while the federation, Ji Yu disappeared."     "The marshal is missing?" Can the Marshal of the Zerg Queen be able to resist?"     Lian Xiu nodded, and explained: "The disappearance is just a nice word, and everyone knows what is going on. Before the news spreads, I want you to get rid of the human race as soon as possible. You will be the gods in the hearts of the people of the Federation by then."     Another scientist flattered: "Don't worry, the president of the council, we will do it as soon as possible. The biggest credit for the success of this potion is the president of the council. " You."     Lian Xiu has long been used to this kind of compliment, so he just nodded politely and didn't take it to heart. After all, the three people in front of him are the same kind of people as him. Today they can greet each other with smiles because of their cooperation, but one day their interests collide, maybe it will be a life or death situation.     "By the way, have you ever experimented with the people who sent you before?"     The scientist at the head frowned and said, "The medicine was injected, but the situation is not very optimistic."     Lian Xiu was not surprised when he heard that, as if He had expected this result a long time ago, and said indifferently: "Anyway, the ones sent to you now are all death row prisoners. It doesn't matter if they die. If they are not enough, just let me know. There are always fresh ones."