1 (edited)

"VICTORIA!! WAKE YOUR ASS UP RIGHT NOW!!" was the first thing victoria heard when she woke up to her dad standing over her.

"get the fuck up and get ready for school now you slut!" salvador shouted whilst storming out of his daughters room.

victoria didnt even have a chance to reply as her dad was already downstairs storming around the house ... the house she so desperately wanted to leave but she had nowhere to go so she figured she may aswell deal with her fathers bullshit.

"ugh.." victoria whispered under her breath whilst reluctantly getting out of bed and walking over to her wardrobe to find something to wear to school, she looked at her wardrobe blankly before grabbing one of the first things she saw.

after throwing her clothes on she started looking for her makeup, victoria didn't usually wear makeup but her dad had recently left her with a collection of bruises so she had no choice but to cover them otherwise she would have to deal with every...

after throwing her clothes on she started looking for her makeup, victoria didn't usually wear makeup but her dad had recently left her with a collection of bruises so she had no choice but to cover them otherwise she would have to deal with everyone acting like they cared about her home life when she knew deep down that nobody actually cared for her, not even her friends.. well i say friends but victoria doesn't really count them as friends.. more like people she associates with in school.

except ellie, ellie has always been there for victoria and knows quite a bit about the situation with her dad.

after finishing covering her bruises up victoria grabbed her hair brush and put her hair in simple yet tidy plaits so she looked somewhat presentable.

"shit i need to go" she sighed to herself before grabbing her phone off of her bed and heading down the stairs.

"im heading to school now" she said whilst walking to the door only to be stopped and pulled back by her father grabbing her wrist.

"you better get home straight away i gotta job for you so dont waste time." he whispered down to her.

"okay... ill get home as quick as i can..." she sighed.

"you better. or else..." salvador warned.

at school -

"hey tori" ellie said whilst hugging her friend.

"hey el" she said whilst returning the hug, ellie was probably the only person out of her friend group that was actually affectionate but victoria didnt mind as a hug every now and then was nice.

"what have you got first?" ellie asked curiously.

"uhhh lemme check... shit i have english what about you?" victoria said in an annoyed tone.

she hated her english teacher and her english teacher hated her.

"oh i have chemistry" ellie replied sadly, she wanted nothing more than to be in class with victoria.

"well better i better get to class so i can have the best time ever with professor anderson!" victoria stated in a sarcastic tone.

"yeah me too, text me if you need me tori!!" ellie shouted whilst walking to her class.

"i will!!" victoria nodded and dragged herself to her class relatively slowly.

——————

i hope you like this chapter lmao i tried my best😭😭

thanks for reading!!