19 (edited)

erin walked into her bathroom with a first aid kit, a washcloth and some spare clothes for victoria to change into.

"here ill do it." antonio said as he wet the washcloth with warm water in preparation to clean victoria's thighs.

"this might sting a little bit v, ill be as gentle as i can though.." antonio told victoria sofly, he gently wiped the cuts down a few times and applied a tiny bit of pressure to stop any bleeding.

he got up and rinsed the washcloth, as he drained the cloth he watched as the red liquid slipped down the drain.

"im just going to wipe them down again and then ill leave erin too help you have a quick bath then ill bandage you up, that alright with you tori?" antonio smiled weakly at the girl.

"mhm.. im sorry" victoria whispered, she felt awful for doing what she did once again.

"its okay sweetheart, lets get you cleaned up and then we can talk after" antonio took some antiseptic wipes from the first aid kit and gently wiped victoria's thighs.

antonio put the wipes in the bin and was about to leave before he was pulled back by victoria who engulfed him in a tight hug.

"thank you.. so much" victoria whispered.

"of course, im so glad you called me vicky.. you get cleaned up and ill quickly pop out to get you a few little gifts or something yeah?" antonio kissed victoria's head.

"yeah.. thank you antonio." victoria let go of antonio and went to sit back on the stool.

antonio left erins bathroom and shut the door leaving the two in awkward silence.

"tori what happened..?" erin asked in attempt at breaking the awkward silence.

"i-i uhm.. i had a nightmare and i woke up having a panic attack but i didn't wanna wake you or nadia so i tried to just deal with it myself but it didnt work so i called antonio and then i just.. i felt like i had too like.. if i didn't i wasn't really awake yet? i dont know.. im really sorry erin.. i really am i swear." victoria tried to hide the fact that she was crying again by quickly wiping her tears with her bloodstained hands.

"its okay tori get in the tub, i wont look i promise but i am staying with you okay?" erin stated as she didn't want to leave victoria alone after what had just happened.

"yeah.. okay i dont even care so many people have seen me naked at this point so.." victoria sighed and started taking her pjs, bra and thong off and getting into the bathtub.

victoria sat with her knees up and rested her arms against them, she also decided to rest her head in her arms so she was facing erin who sat against the bathroom door on her phone.

erin was texting antonio to tell him what to get victoria and told him that she calmed down a little bit more.

*erins pov*

Antonio Dawson

hows she doing?

she's calmed down more, she's in the tub right now but im sat in the bathroom with her.
i cant bare leaving her alone.

hey don't stress, what do you want me to pick up?

right yeah.. get her a redbull she's obsessed with those and maybe just a few random gifts to try cheer her up abit?

want me to stay with you, help keep an eye on her?

that would be amazing, thank you tonio🙏🏽🙏🏽

*back to third person!*

"erin.. we don't have to go to the hospital do we..?" victoria asked anxiously.

"no no, ill call doctor charles later on though. you need help with anything?" erin smiled weakly.

"my hair.. my nose hurts when i tip my head backwards." victoria whispered.

"here, ill help" erin smiled and walked over the side of the bathtub, she gently wet victorias hair and poured some strawberry shampoo into her hands then lathered it all over victorias head gently, after washing victorias hair erin put some conditioner in the ends of her hair to prevent any knotting.

"all done, ill let you get washed but im going to leave the door open okay, shout of me when your done kiddo" erin walked out of the bathroom and victoria quickly washed her body then rinsed it.

"im done" victoria called out weakly and erin appeared with a towel.

"here i wont look but im carrying you out of this tub and onto my bed, got it?" erin smiled weakly and looked away as victoria stood up and wrapped the towel around her self, just then erin carried victoria bridal style out of the bathtub and onto her bed.

"here, you think you can put these on for me tori?" erin asked holding a pair of shorts, a thong and a bra up.

"mhm i think so" victoria nodded whilst looking down at her thighs.

"okay ill turn around so you can change" erin smiled and turned around giving victoria some privacy.

"can you help me with this?" victoria asked holding her bra to her chest so she was covered.

"yeah, stand up and turn around for me" erin fastened victorias bra and victoria turned around, victoria hugged erin tightly which caught her off guard.

"thank you.." victoria whispered.

"hey its no problem, come one antonio is back" erin guided victoria to the sitting room and victoria sat on the sofa.

"hi tori" antonio smiled, he had bought victoria 2 redbulls, a new blanket, some new pjs and a stuffed animal which he thought was cute.

"hey tonio" victoria crawled over to his lap and let her head lay on his thigh.

"do i need to be bandaged up yet?" victoria yawned.

"no, i think itll be good for the cuts to get some air so if you want to go to sleep you are more than welcome to but first look at these" antonio pulled the items out of the bag next to him.

"aw.. theyre amazing! thank you." victoria yawned again and felt the blanket being pulled over her.

"mmm.. goodnight... i love you both. so so much" victoria smiled weakly to herself.

"love you too kiddo" antonio played with victoria's hair whilst erin lifted victorias legs up and rested them against her own and drew shapes on her back.

"i love you tori, get some sleep yeah?" erin drew circles and other random things up victorias bare back not expecting to hear what came out of victorias mouth..

"is-is it okay if i call you mom...?" victoria whispered so it was barely audible but both antonio and erin heard it.

erin was shocked, she felt both happy and blessed that victoria would want to call her mom.

"of course its okay sweetie, you call me whatever your comfortable with." erin smiled and kissed victorias arm.

"night mom... night tonio.." victoria fell asleep again eventually and was extremely happy with the last sentence that left her mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

just a short chapter!!!

omg victoria is calling erin mom?!🫣🥹❤️

thank you sm for reading and i really hope your enjoying so far!!❤️