66 (edited)

* potentially triggering *

- at home -

as promised when erin and victoria returned home they sat on the sofa and watched movies for the rest of the night.

"oh tori i forgot to tell you earlier that the tutor i got for you for homeschooling, she's coming by tomorrow" antonio informed.

"okay, how many hours a day am i actually going to be doing school work?" victoria asked.

"well on days that your at dance youll be doing 2-3 hours at most and then other days youll do atleast 4-5 hours" antonio smiled.

"yeah okay" victoria nodded.

* 9 am *

victoria was busy straightening her hair after changing into some cycling shorts and a sweatshirt when eva walked into her room looking extremely surprised.

"why do you look so confused?" victoria pulled a face

"your tutor is here and she looks so young, like no joke she looks 18 at most" eva laughed.

"have you spoken to her?" victoria asked.

"yeah she seems nice, my tutor is an old woman and diegos is a middle aged man so i was just surprised when i found out she was a tutor" eva nodded.

"as long as she knows what she's dealing with them it should be fine" victoria smirked and she and eva made their way downstairs to began their homeschooling.

"ah! ciera this is victoria" erin smiled.

"hi victoria" ciera stuck her hand out for victoria to shake whuch victoria shook with a grin.

"you think that you'll all be okay for a few hours whilst we head out to do errands?" antonio asked.

"yeah" eva, victoria and diego replied in sync.

antonio and erin left the house so eva sat in the sitting room with her tutor, diego sat in the basement and victoria decided to sit in the kitchen.

"okay so what do you want to start with?" ciera asked whilst pulling her textbooks, laptop and pencil case out of her bag.