6 (edited)

‼️‼️POTENTIALLY TRIGGERING - mentions of cuts, blood‼️‼️

*at med*

"what do we got?" a male doctor asked as victoria got wheeled in on a stretcher.

"14 year old female, self inflicted wounds to both wrists." gabby replied.

"okay take her to trauma 2, maggie page dr charles!" the doctor called out.

"hey my names will whats your name?" the doctor - will questioned with a sad smile.

"victoria..." she whispered loud enough for will to hear.

"okay victoria do you think you can tell me what happened here?" will asked curiously.

"i uh... i didn't mean to go that deep i swear." victoria sighed in a defeated manor.

"okay lets take a look" will took the bandages off victoria's wrists and scanned them vaguely to determine wether or not stitches were necessary.

"okay so i do think you're going you need stitches on these cuts" will decided whilst pointing to which cuts required stitches.

"okay... i'm not getting admitted am i?" victoria asked scarcely.

"that isn't really up to me but i have paged our psychiatrist to come have a chat with you about what happened" will replied to the scared teenager laid on the hospital bed in front of him.

"okay..." she responded, she was barely audible and was already regretting what she had done.

"i'm just going to give you something to numb your wrists so that i can start stitching you up, is that alright?" will questioned.

"yeah that's okay" victoria replied, she was so ashamed that she let herself do this.

she couldn't stop her my from racing to conclusions on what would happen if her dad somehow found out...

"hey kiddo" erin walked into the room victoria was in.

"hey..." victoria replied not daring to make eye contact.

"what happened?" erin asked cautiously not wanting to sound angry or upset.

"i-i just couldn't stop thinking about how it would feel so... i didn't mean to do this" victoria explained as a tear escaped her eye.

"hey no its okay, i'm not mad at you i'm just worried okay?" erin said calmly.

victoria nodded slowly and suppressed a sigh.

"alright so victoria i'm just going to ask that you take your jacket off for me so i can start stitching you up is that okay?" will asked.

"oh uh yeah okay" victoria replied anxiously knowing her bruised stomach would be displayed for everyone to see.

victoria slowly took her jacket off, yet again not daring to look anyone in the eye as all attention fell to the purple bruise painted across her abdomen.

after looking at victoria's stomach for a moment will took the needle and injected victoria with the numbing liquid before he began stitching up the cuts on both of victoria's wrists.

*at the district*

"poor kid, what did she even use?" adam asked curiously.

"i'm not sure but we're about to find out" al replied whilst walking into the break room.

"box cutter... damn" kevin stated as he picked the bloody box cutter off of the floor.

"hey uh hank do you want us to clean this up?" alvin questioned as he stared at the blood on the floor.