4 (edited)

at victoria's house -

victoria walked up to her front door slowly and she took a deep breath before walking inside and facing the wrath of her father.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!" salvador shouted as he grabbed a hold of victorias throat.

"i-i got pinched..i-im so-sorry" she choked out.

"YOU BITCH! HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO SELL PRODUCT NOW? HUH?!" salvador yelled as he punched victoria right in her cheek and pinned her to the wall.

"im s-sorry.. plea-please.." she cried out and attempted to remove her fathers hand from around her throat.

"yeah you fucking better be! im going out to try deal with this shit you caused. DO NOT go into my office, i mean it victoria!!!" salvador shouted as he pushed his daughter to the floor.

"i wont.." she whispered.

salvador slammed the door shut as he left the house leaving victoria all by herself.

*victorias phone rings*

"victoria! are you okay we heard banging on the wire?!" erin asked in a worried tone.

*victoria coughs a few times*

"yeah im fine" victoria croaked as she tried not to cry.

victoria got herself up off of the floor and stood against the wall for a few minutes so she could take a minute to steady herself.

"he left the house so i can go and plant the wire" victoria stated in a somewhat confident tone.

"okay but be careful yeah?" erin advised the teenager on the other end of the phone.

"i will" victoria nodded to herself.

victoria walked towards her dads office and stepped inside quietly and gently so it wasn't evident that she had been inside of the room.

"okay i think if i put it on the back of the mini fridge it should be okay

"okay i think if i put it on the back of the mini fridge it should be okay.." victoria said nervously.

victoria carefully placed the wire on the back of the mini fridge and pressed the side button so it would start recording.

"great job victoria! you did so well" erin praised.

"hey uh.. you can call me tori if you'd like" victoria said quietly but loud enough for erin to hear, victoria hated to admit it but she was actually starting to trust detective lindsay...

"okay tori well you can hang up now if you want but remember to turn your wire on okay?" erin said kindly.

"okay ... thank you detective" victoria smiled to herself, she really did trust detective lindsay..

"call me erin, bye tori" erin said before ending the call.

*with the unit*

"hey mouse what happened earlier with victoria?" jay questioned.