29 (edited)

*four months passed - 9:00 am* 🚨‼️trigger warning for this chapter🚨‼️

please don't read if mentions of sa affect you‼️‼️

"so v are you ready to get your brace off?" erin asked.

"yes so ready!" victoria smiled and watched as antonio pulled up to med.

"bet your excited about being able to come on runs with me" antonio smirked as he got out of the car.

"haha very funny" victoria playfully rolled her eyes and followed erin and antonio into med.

"victoria-jade lopez" erin walked up to the nurses and checked victoria in.

"okay, dr choi will be with you in a minute if you want to go and wait in trauma 4" the nurse smiled.

"thank you" erin smiled.

the three walked to trauma 4 and when they got to the room victoria sat on the bed.

a few minutes passed and dr choi walked into the room.

"hi victoria, you ready for the brace to come off?" ethan asked.

"extremely ready" victoria nodded.

"alright lets have a look" ethan started undoing the brace and carefully pulled it off of victorias leg / knee.

"this hurt?" ethan asked this question a few times as he gently felt different areas of her knee.

"nope, actually doesn't hurt at all" victoria smiled.

"thats great, can you come out here with me and just walk from this beam to this one?" ethan pointed.

"yeah sure" victoria got off of the bed and slowly walked to the beam.

"alright just walk to me" ethan smiled.

victoria began walking to ethan and felt no pain at all, she walked to ethan and then back to the beam.

"thats great! looks like you definitely dont need that brace anymore however i am still recommending about 4-6 weeks worth of physio just to make sure your knee heals up nicely and it gets the right treatment" ethan suggested with a huge grin.

"thats fine by me" victoria shrugged with a slight grin.

*back at the apartment*

"we got to go to work now kiddo but you can call if you need anything or just text if you decide to come yeah?" erin picked up her jacket.

"yeah okay mom! i love you both!" victoria shouted from the sofa.

"we love you too baby!" antonio shouted and shut the door behind him.

victoria decided to shower so she walked towards her bedroom and straight into the bathroom, she grabbed her phone and opened spotify and started playing super freaky girl.

she started the shower then stripped completely and before standing under the rainfall shower.

she washed her hair with coconut shampoo and conditioner then used lavender body wash, after around an hour of showering victoria turned the shower off and wrapped herself in her towel.

she begun drying her hair with the hair dryer which took about 45 minutes which was slower than usual but afterwards she quickly did her skincare then walked back into her room and picked out some clothes.

she picked out a bra and thong from her top drawers then grabbed a shirt and jeans.