77 (edited)

trigger warning like usual 😭 -

3:23 pm -

"we gotta head to the district but i've called gabby and she's bringing matt and kelly to keep an eye on you both mkay?" erin informed.

"we not trusted alone anymore?" victoria smirked.

"as of right now? no, give it a few weeks and maybe you will get that privilege back" antonio winked.

"mhmm" victoria laughed.

once gabby, matt and kelly arrived -

"we'll be back soon, call if you need anything" erin smiled.

"i love you both" victoria looked to the front door and smiled.

"we love you too baby" antonio chimed in and blew a kiss as he and erin left the house.

45 minutes later -

noáh🩷

wanna come over? im bored and i miss u🥱

ofc, be there in ten, ill grab u a redbull too❤️

thank you❤️❤️

victoria smiled to herself before running up to her room to do her hair since she still hadn't brushed it out, she straightened it pretty quickly before brushing it out again so she could race down to the front door.

she ran downstairs which confused everyone however once victoria opened the door they seemed to recognise who was standing opposite her.

"hiii!" victoria smiled and hugged noáh.

"hi tori" noáh smiled and hugged victoria tightly.

"come onnn" victoria grinned and dragged noáh up to her room.

"so whatcha wanna do?" noáh asked as he flopped onto victorias bed.

"wanna get high with me?" victoria smirked.

"you know what? i think i do" noáh smirked and nodded slowly.

"mkay so what we're gonna do is say we're going to the store when in reality we're going to go see my dealer, sound good?" victoria winked.

"sounds great" noáh smiled and got up from victorias bed.

after victoria pulled a pair of shoes on the two made their way downstairs.

"we're heading to the store real quick" victoria stated.

"alright, dont be long mkay?" gabby smiled.

"we wont" victoria grinned and she and noáh began their short journey to tjays.

at tjays -

"hey tori, what you after today kiddo?" tjay asked whilst hugging victoria.

"quite a bit, coke, two joints, some h and some molly" victoria smirked.

"you plannin something i should be worried about?" tjay pulled a face.

"no i jus wanna have fun" victoria assured.

"ight okay" tjay smiled and made his way down to his basement.

"we'll head to target on the way back and grab some candy or something so they don't get suspicious" noáh suggested.

"good plan" victoria smirked.

at home -

"we're back!" victoria shouted as she closed the front door behind her.