67 (edited)

trigger warning -

victoria regained consciousness after a few minutes and she was at a loss for words when she saw antonio with the broken razor in his hand..

neither of them spoke however antonio sat opposite victoria and opened his arms for her as she wrapped her arms tightly around his torso and cried.

"im sorry.." she whispered.

"shh.. just calm down baby.. im not mad.." antonio rested his head on victorias and held her close to him as he felt her breathing sync up with his own.

he felt a tear slip down his cheek and sighed, he wanted to hold himself together for victoria but knowing she was dealing with so much pain on her own was breaking him.

"can you stay with me?" victoria whispered.

"yeah baby.. ill stay with you for as long as you need me too" antonio nodded, the two laid down and victoria rested her head against antonios chest whilst fidgeting with his hands until she eventually fell asleep along with antonio.

* 6:46 pm *

erin was beyond confused when she had barely seen antonio and victoria all day so she wandered up stairs and she was in awe when she saw them asleep together.

"hey.." antonio whispered, he had been awake for atleast half an hour but hadn't moved as victoria was still sound asleep on his chest.

"sorry i didn't wake you did i?" erin pecked antonios lips and smiled.

"no ive been awake for a while.. tori broke down and passed out, i went to get a wash cloth to clean the mascara off her face and found a broken razor.. she broke down even more when she realised that i found it and kept saying how sorry she was" antonio explained whilst being mindful of the volume of his voice so he wouldn't wake victoria.

"god.. when she's up we can all talk.. something must been stressing her out for her to breakdown how she did" erin ran her hands through victorias hair and sighed.

antonio opened his arm up for erin to lay next to him and she rested her head on his shoulder whilst they made quiet conversation.

* 8:21 pm *

erin had returned back downstairs to dish out dinner whilst victoria was only just waking up from her much needed rest.

"..im up" victoria whispered.

"hi mí amor" antonio ran his hand through victorias hair and pulled her closer into his side.

"...im not sure i know how to explain how i feel.. all i can really think of when i try to describe it is shitty.." victoria sighed.

"and that's perfectly okay baby, is there anything else going on that you want too talk about? it can be anything at all" antonio assured.

"i dont even know.. its just everything i guess, its all hitting at once and i uh.. im really really tempted to.." victoria couldn't bring herself to finish her sentence as a few tears slid down her cheeks..

it took antonio a few seconds to figure what victoria meant when she said what she said until it finally hit.. she wanted to kill herself.

antonio pulled victoria into his side and hugged her tightly, he kissed the top of her head repeatedly as she broke down yet again..

45 minutes later -

victoria had calmed down and found herself in the basement dancing as if her life depended on it, she was blasting the song skinny love as she found herself dancing her heart out and then falling to her knees as she broke into tears.