45 (edited)

justin and hank had arrived at the apartment and were both engaging in conversation with erin and antonio however victoria was in her own world, she had completely zoned out.

"babe you good?" antonio asked, he picked up on victorias body language. it seemed like she had been staring at the exact same thing for atleast thirty minutes.

"yeah im okay" victoria snapped out of her daze and fake smiled.

antonio still wasn't convinced but went along with what victoria was telling him.

"well its late, i think we better head home" hank stated, he hadn't noticed victorias body language but he was genuinely getting rather tired.

victoria got off of the chair she was sitting on and bear hugged justin as he stood up.

"remember you can text if you need anything okay?" justin whispered.

"thank you.." victoria whispered back and justin placed her onto the floor.

"goodnight!" hank called out and shut the apartment door behind himself and justin.

victoria let out a random deep breath she didn't know she was holding in which brought her to tears.

"whats up babygirl?" antonio pulled victoria into his arms and hugged her tightly.

"im just so tired.. tired of acting like im okay but im not. im so so exhausted.." victoria whispered and looked antonio in the eye, it was extremely evident by her face that she was beyond drained.

"c'mon.. me and mom will stay with you okay?" antonio picked victoria up and she instantly wrapped her legs around his waist, she hid her face in the crook of his neck and held onto him tightly.

"do you need to change?" erin asked, she followed antonio into victoria's room and watched as he carefully laid her onto her bed.

"just wanna put a hoodie on.." victoria whispered.

erin nodded and grabbed one of the hoodies off of victorias vanity, she passed victoria the hoodie and she put it on immediately.

victoria then took her hair out of the ponytail and let it all fall to her shoulders.

victoria moved to the middle of her bed so that erin could be on one side of her and antonio be on the other, with that antonio laid beside victoria and she immediately laid her head on his chest.

erin laid on the opposite side of victoria and played with her hair as she fell asleep.

*11 am*

victoria woke up in her bed alone and assumed that antonio and erin had already gotten up but didn't want to wake her.

she pulled herself out of bed and walked into the sitting room revealing only erin on the sofa, victoria walked straight infront of erin and hugged her.

"morning sweetie, you feelin okay?" erin asked, something about her voice was just so comforting..

"yeah i promise" victoria smiled and sat beside erin.

"your dads just gone for a late run, he should be back soon" erin informed.

"okay, i need to make a dance costume for the competition and it needs to be white" victoria remembered.

"want me to help you?" erin asked.

"sure, i think all i really need to do is get a white bra and some white shorts.. maybe a few different fabrics and rhinestones too" victoria smiled.

"well once your dads back i think we're going to go shopping to just pick out a few random things like clothes, furniture and possibly some other things" erin nodded.