33 (edited)

"okay well even with the bounty outta the way i still wanna find out who the bastards that shot at us are" hank stated.

"mm give me a sec" victoria held up a finger and begun texting tjay.

tjay❤️

quick question, u know who the clowns that shot the diner up are??

yeah theres sam o'ryan , jackson harris and pete westham

gang bangers?

yeah, u want them dealt with?

hm i can sort that out later thank you tjay🙏🏽

of course, message if you need anythin else❤️❤️

"okay so theres sam o'ryan, jackson harris and pete westham - all gang bangers" victoria smiled and put her phone in her pocket.

"you got so many connections and your what? 14?" adam stated.

"i got more connections than youll ever know" victoria laughed.

"like seriously i think you got more connections than anyone in this room" adam looked around the room.

"uh uh, al and i got our connections with people you wouldn't ever guess" hank corrected.

"adam, as long as you dont try anything then your safe let's just put it as that" victoria smiled.

"im curious as to what would happen if anyone did.." kev looked victoria in the eye.

"¿Por qué no le preguntas al cartel?" victoria asked.
(feel free to correct my spanish as for certain things ill be using google translate😭 - why dont you ask the cartel? - thats the translation)

"tú hablas español?" antonio asked, he had an extremely shocked yet confused expression painted across his face.

"sí" victoria nodded.

"what did she say?" kev asked.

"she told you to ask the cartel" antonio raised his eyebrows with a little grin.

"yea no im not going to do that" kev shook his head.

"respuesta correcta" (correct answer) victoria smirked.

antonio smirked and shook his head.

"okay anyways, do you know where i could find these outstanding citizens?" hank smiled.

"not 100% sure but you can try the abandoned apartment building off of 73rd and kenzie" victoria replied.

"okay thank you tori" hank winked and motioned for al to follow him.

"anyone else speak spanish up here?" victoria asked.

"im somewhat fluent" erin smiled.

"quiero llegar alto" (i want to get high) victoria looked erin in the eye.

"estás bien?" (are you ok?) erin asked.