3 (edited)

at the district -

"so what's your name kid?" detective lindsay asked, she was beyond eager to know everything about the young girl sitting opposite her.

"victoria" victoria mumbled as she stared down at the table.

"thats a really pretty name, victoria can i have your full name please?" erin nodded.

"victoria jade lopez." she stated blankly.

"lopez.... i recognise your last name, by any chance is your dad salvador lopez?" erin pulled a face.

"yup." victoria nodded hesitantly.

"alright um.. how old are you?" erin questioned, victoria looked around 16 maybe even 17.

"just turned 14 a couple weeks back" victoria shrugged.

"okay victoria we will be back in just a second.." the female detective stated in a confused tone as she and her partner briefly left the room.

*with the detectives*

"god shes so young.." erin said sadly as she walked out of the interrogation room.

"she looks so mature... do we have her file yet?" jay asked curiously.

"uhh yeah here" erin nodded and passed jay the file.

"damn.. she was caught with drugs when she was 11...? poor kid" jay sighed as he looked at victoria sympathetically.

"surely she isn't getting them for herself i mean look at her, she doesn't look like someone who uses" erin sighed as she was now standing on the opposite side of the interrogation mirror looking at the young girl who was sat with her head rested on the table.

"wait you said you recognised her last name and know her dad?" jay stated.

"oh yeah ..uh, i recognise his name from a spanish drug cartel that was supposedly taken down like last year. some of the members of the cartel walked away free of any charges and he was one of them" erin replied, she really didnt want to take her eyes off of the teen girl infront of her..

in a way.. erin found victoria somewhat interesting, intriguing even...

"so do you think she's buying for him? i mean it's definitely a possibility right?" jay asked as he tried to figure out what such a young girl was doing with such a large quantity of drugs.

"i mean it makes sense.. but i think we should talk to voight first so we know exactly what to do" erin nodded slowly whilst walking towards the bullpen.

"so what did you get outta the kid?" a mans voice asked curiously.

"not much al but i think we might be onto something..." erin said in reply to the man.

"okay so what do you have?" another man asked appearing from an office.

"okay so the kid, victoria jade lopez shes salvador lopez's daughter" erin said whilst looking at her boss.

"wait salvador lopez? hes one of the ones that walked away without any charges when that spanish drug cartel was brought down right?" another officer asked.

"yeah but since then there's still been OD's linked to their product so i'm thinking maybe salvador is taking control of the cartel you know like maybe he's starting back up and he's lacing the product?" jay stated somewhat confidently.