34 (edited)

*8 pm*

victoria woke up in the back of erins car and was met by both adults whispers.

"are we going home?" victoria croaked.

"yeah we are baby" antonio smiled and looked back at victoria.

"do you think tonight you and mom can lay with me?" victoria asked.

"yeah of course we can sweetheart" erin and antonio both nodded.

the car pulled up to the apartment complex and the trio prepared to leave the car an enter the building.

"god im aching" victoria groaned.

"wanna use my bathroom and you can have a hot bath?" erin asked.

"mhm" victoria smiled weakly.

*in the apartment*

victoria walked over to the sofa and slowly sat down as she took her shoes off.

"ill set the bath off for you now v, go grab some pjs" erin smiled.

"okay" victoria nodded and got off the sofa then walked to her room.

she walked to her wardrobe and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie since she didn't want to wear anything that would irritate any of her injuries, after grabbing her clothes she walked into erins room and into the bathroom.

"its ready, just shout if you need anything sweetheart" erin kissed victorias head.

"thank you mom" victoria nodded and smiled weakly.

erin left the bathroom and shut the door behind her leaving victoria to undress and submerge her body into the hot water.

victoria brought her knees to her chest and rested her head on them and just stared at the wall for a few minutes before actually washing her hair and body.

*after the bath*

victoria put her clothes on and braided her hair before walking back to the sitting room.

"hi" victoria sat on the sofa and looked at erin and antonio.

"you okay v?" erin asked.

"mhm, just a lot going on right now" victoria sighed.

"i know baby, just take it easy we will all get through this together im so so proud of you" erin pulled victoria into her side.

"i dont know how much more i can take before i just fall apart completely" victoria whispered.

"your doing so so well and i promise we are going to do everything possible to make sure nothing like this happens ever again" antonio tilted victoria's chin up and looked her in the eye.

"can we go to bed.. i don't know if i can keep myself awake much longer without breaking down" victoria looked up at the ceiling in attempt to fight back her tears.