46 (edited)

*trigger warning for later in the chapter‼️*

^monday morning - 7:00 am^

victoria woke up and was suprised when she realised justin was also awake but didn't bother moving her off of his stomach.

"morning j" victoria yawned.

"hey sleepyhead, you want some breakfast? erin came in around ten minutes ago saying she mad pancakes" justin smiled.

"sure.. i need to get ready for dance too" victoria climbed off of her bed and stretched.

"hmm can i pick out your outfit?" justin smirked.

"as long as you dont make me look like a nun then sure" victoria shrugged.

"wheres your wardrobe?" justin asked.

"in there, walk in wardrobe" victoria reminded him.

"ohh yeahh" justin nodded and went to pick out an outfit for victoria.

he was in the wardrobe for a good five minutes before returning with a blue nike set, a dark blue lululemon define jacket, white nike socks and some custom made airforces.

"okay wow you have good taste" victoria grinned.

"im amazing arent i?" justin sassed.

victoria shook her head and without warning she began changing.

"okay so did you just forget im right here?" justin pulled a face.

"nope. like i said last night i don't give two flying fucks about people seeing me naked or seeing me change" victoria smiled and pulled her shorts on.

"so you wouldn't care if i started changing right now?" justin raised his eye brow.

"nah, you do you" victoria shrugged and took her oversized tshirt off.

justin nodded slowly and picked his bag off of the floor, he then pulled out a hoodie and jeans and started changing.

"i mean now im going to the bathroom because i don't necessarily feel like showing you my tits" victoria laughed to herself and walked into her bathroom to put her sports bra on.

justin just paused and tried to comprehend what victoria just said, within the time he spaced out she had already came out of the bathroom.

"awh sorry did you wanna see? maybe next time" victoria smirked, she absolutely loved being a tease.. it was like a hobby really. literally same😭

she pulled her shoes and socks on and grabbed her phone and jacket then made her way downstairs.

"goodmorning" victoria grinned, she actually felt rather happy.

"goodmorning tori, you all sorted for dance?" erin asked.

"i am" victoria nodded.

*at dance*