20 (edited)

* 08:00 am *

"ughh.." victoria groaned as she woke up, she was still laid across antonio's lap with her legs rested in erins lap.

"goodmorning to you too vicky, you alright?" antonio asked as he watched victoria sit up slowly.

victoria sat up against antonio and with that he wrapped his arm around her whilst she still left her legs across erins lap.

"mhm.. fuck me, why do my thighs hurt so much?" victoria had completely forgotten about what had happened just three hours ago.

"..you don't remember tori?..." erin asked, she was slightly concerned that she couldn't remember what she had previously done to herself.

"mmm.. no? i'm gunna check though because im guessing whatever happened or whatever ive done isnt good..." with that victoria took the blanket off of her thighs slowly and looked at her thighs, cherry red cuts were planted across almost every inch of both thighs.

victoria groaned and threw her head back.

"for fucks sake. i can remember now, honestly dunno what the fuck was goin through my head" victoria slowly glided her thumb up and down her left thigh.

"hey no, its okay. how about you go get ready and we can grab some food on the way to the district?" erin changed the subject not wanting victoria to feel to guilty about what had happened.

"mhm.. is nadia still here?" victoria questioned.

"no she left around ten minutes ago so she could head back to her apartment and change" erin smiled.

"oh okay!.. do you think it would be okay if i wore shorts to the district even though i look like a walking barcode?" victoria asked trying not to let her smile be visible.

"wear whatever you feel like wearing v" antonio smiled and kissed the girls head.

"mm i love you bothh" victoria hugged both erin and antonio before getting off of the sofa to go get changed.

victoria got into her room and decided she was just going to stick to something cozy considering she wasn't going to be around many people, she also decided that she was going to tie her hair up loosely so it looked good but also so it was out of the way.