69 (edited)

possibly triggering -

the next day -

"tori how would you feel about doing half days at school? from 7-11 am maybe twice a week?" antonio asked.

"yeah sure how about tuesdays and thursdays?" victoria smiled.

"if thats what you wanna do then sure" antonio smiled.

a few days later ( tuesday ) -

victoria had returned back to school for the first time in a while and was getting some extremely weird looks sent her way.

"tori where you at first?" logan asked.

"i got pe with jazz and ellie" victoria shrugged.

the bell for first period went off and ellie, jazz and victoria made their way to the changing rooms.

"ah tori! nice too see you back sweetheart" ms.heidi smiled.

"thank you ms" victoria grinned.

after everyone had changed ms.heidi guided the class to the gym and gave the girls freedom to do whatever they like on the equipment as long as they were being respectful of school property.

"so victoria.. you still getting your nudes sent about?" a girl smirked.

"shut the fuck up tiffany" victoria groaned.

"i mean we all know that it was you because your face was in them, bit stupid aren't you?" tiffany laughed to herself.

"don't talk about a situation that doesn't involve you in any way." victoria rolled her eyes.

"you probably lied about thomas raping you" tiffany piped up.

that sentence infuriated victoria on a whole new level, she got up off the floor and walked over to tiffany so they were stood face to face.

"you have no idea what your talking about so i suggest you pipe the fuck down and shut your mouth before i do it for you" victoria threatened, ms.heidi wasn't in the room so if a fight were to break out she wouldn't be able to split it up.

"okay fine but im just saying.. thomas is innocent" tiffany shrugged, she attempted to walk away but victoria tripped her to the floor and began punching her repeatedly across the face.

"get her tori!!!" jazz shouted as both she and ellie begun cheering victoria on.

victoria had only ended up with a burst lip and bruised cheekbone but tiffany was left unconscious with a broken nose, broken jaw, two black eyes and her knees were scraped and bruised from when tori tripped her over.

when ms.heidi returned to the gym victoria was already storming out with blood covering her knuckles, she pulled her phone out of her pocket and called erin as she paced the corridors to try calm herself down.

"whats up baby?"

"i need you to pick me up right now or im going back into that gym and killing that stupid little slut" victoria laughed to herself.

"okay im on my way, what happened tori?"

"i wasn't even talking to her but she decided to get all big infront of her friends saying that i lied about thomas raping me and that hes innocent so ive just beaten her half to death and im tempted to go back in there and finish the stupid bitch off" victoria was beyond furious, her hands were shaking and tears were streaming down her cheeks but they were no were near close to tears of sadness.

"just take a deep breath for me sweetheart, sit down or you'll pass out.. im nearly there mkay"

victoria slid down the wall and sat with her knees to her chest as she could feel herself getting light headed.