35 (edited)

*potentially triggering chapter⚠️❗️*

"hi adam" victoria blew smoke out of her mouth and smiled.

"aint it a little earlier for that?" adam joked.

"its never to early" victoria shrugged.

"what happened to your knees?" mouse asked.

"oh i fell this morning whilst running" victoria nodded to herself.

"you need to take it easy kid" hank looked down at victoria sitting on the floor.

"whats the fun in that?" she laughed to herself.

hank shook his head and walked back into his office, victoria stretched her legs out infront of her and sighed - she was beginning to feel the overwhelming pain from every single injury she had.

"you okay babygirl?" antonio asked, he stood just by victoria at the breakroom door.

"no i need you to help me up and get mom please.." she looked up at antonio desperately.

"okay, your okay baby" antonio slowly pulled victoria to her feet and watched as she limped into the locker room, he then walked over to erins desk to give her what information he had "er, there's something up with v" antonio sighed.

"she okay?" erin asked worriedly.

"im not sure, shes not doing well right now" antonio whispered.

"mkay, where'd she go?" erin questioned.

"shes in the locker room, c'mon babe" antonio motioned for erin to follow him.

victoria was sat on the furthest bench from the door, she had tears streaming down her cheeks and wasnt in control of her breathing.

"hey, shhhh your okay baby we're here.. shhh" antonio rushed over to victoria and knelt infront of her.

"it hurts so bad, i want it all to stop.." victoria sobbed.

"dont speak sweetheart just focus your breathing okay, copy me" erin demonstrated taking deep breaths and victoria soon copied.

"just breathe.. now what hurts baby?" antonio grabbed victorias hand and rubbed it reassuringly.

"everything i mean my bullet wound, my knees and the injuries from the rape. i just can't keep doing this i just wanna be okay, i wanna feel okay... i want to feel safe" victoria whispered out and sighed.

"c'mere" antonio wrapped his arms around victoria and carefully pulled her onto his lap so the two were now sat on the floor as erin played with victorias hair.

"do you wanna go home?" erin asked.

"no its okay ill stay here.. i just.. i dont know anymore" victoria groaned.

"hey dont stress yourself out, wanna go for a drive?" antonio suggested.

"mhm.. can we go to tjays?" victoria was desperate to get rid of her pain no matter what drugs she would have to take.

"yeah sure" antonio nodded not clicking onto why she wanted to see tjay.

"c'mere" erin stood up and helped both victoria and antonio up too, "stay safe sweetie, text me when you guys get there" erin pulled victoria in for a hug and kissed the top of her head.

"i love you mom" victoria whispered.

"i love you too baby" erin whispered back.

"we wont be too long" antonio pecked erins lips quickly and followed victoria out of the locker room and out of the gate to intelligence.