76 (edited)

trigger warning for entire chapter like usual lmao -

~

despite victorias latest incident involving her being caught burning herself, she still had extremely strong urges.. she just wanted to hurt because hurting on the outside was a way to numb the hurting on the inside...

"mom i cant do it... i need to feel something. the thoughts are getting worse and i need something.. anything." victoria whispered as she sat up and ran her hands over her face.

"you know i think i have an idea.. a way to help you out a little." erin wrapped her arm around victorias shoulder and kissed her head.

"yeah.. what is it?" victoria mumbled.

"you like boxing?" erin asked with a slight smile.

"i mean kinda.." victoria nodded slowly.

"go change and meet me in the car yeah?" erin kissed the side of victorias head and tucked her hair behind her ear.

victoria nodded and despite her confusion she walked up to her room and changed into leggings and a hoodie before walking back downstairs, out the front door and then to the car.

at antonios boxing gym -

"hey baby, you doin okay?" antonio smiled and walked to erin and victoria.

"not really.. guess thats why we're here?" victoria looked to erin with a questioning look.

"thats right" erin winked with a slight smile as antonio passed victoria a pair of gloves to put on.

"been a while since ive had gloves on.." victoria mumbled to herself, as a kid she used to go to the local community centre and was there near enough everyday in attempt to 'train' herself.

"you ready?" antonio asked.

victoria nodded and walked over to a near by punching bag before getting into her boxing stance - left foot / leg infront of right leg.

victoria then began throwing harsh punches at the bag and continued so for a good 30 minutes however it didn't seem to get rid of the urges that swarmed her head.

"im gonna go to the bathroom real quick.." victoria informed as she took the gloves off of her hands.

"alright babe, straight down and on your left" antonio nodded.

victoria hummed in reply before wandering to the bathroom, as soon as she entered the bathroom she scanned over the room for anything that she could use to harm herself.

the only thing that victoria could think of doing to get something sharp was by breaking the mirror however if she did indeed break the mirror then it would most definitely be heard.

"wait.." victorias eyes widened as she spotted the miniature mirror by the sink, "i can break that.. nobody would hear it.." she whispered to herself.

victoria then placed the mirror on the floor and jumped on it quietly to break the glass, she repeated the process a few times until she saw the broken glass beneath her feet and slid down the bathroom door.

she picked up a few shards of broken glass and put some down her bra incase she would need it for future use before gliding another piece of glass across her both of her wrists until they were covered with cuts to their entirety, she wasn't bothered about hiding the cuts as her hoodie covered them pretty well.