23 (edited)

* in the sitting room w / erin and antonio *

"fuck no.. " antonio sighed as he watched victoria walk into her room.

"hey its okay, give her time.." erin smiled weakly.

"i just want her to know i dont care what she calls me as long as shes comfortable" antonio ran his hands over his face.

"talk to her in the morning, im sure it's going to be okay tonio" erin smiled.

"thanks er" antonio smiled back, the two shared eye contact for about a minute till erin attached her lips to antonios.

they shared a kiss for around two minutes before they pulled away and smiled.

"we can't tell anyone.." erin smiled.

"not yet anyway, come on lets go to bed" antonio got off of the sofa and put his hand out for erin to hold as the walked to her room.

antonio brought a change of clothes for the next day since he knew he would be staying so he didn't have to stress about that, he took his shirt and jeans off then got into bed.

erin also stripped leaving her in a bra and thong, she got into bed next to antonio and the two cuddled up before they eventually fell asleep.

* 06:00 am *

"hey vicky, wake up" ellie yawned as she started getting changed back into her own clothes and did her hair.

"hmm yeah?" victoria rubbed her eyes.

"im going to school, i'll message you though. will you come unlock the door for me?" ellie asked as she put her shoes on and grabbed her phone.

"yeah of course" victoria got out of bed and quietly walked to the door and unlocked it.

"see you soon v, i love you" ellie said then kissed victoria.

"i love you too ells, talk soon" victoria shut the door and went too lock it until she was met with a voice, antonios voice.

"hey vicky, look im not mad or anything you can call me whatever you like. as long as your comfortable then i dont care okay?" antonio said as he watched victoria turn to face him.

she didnt reply she just walked up to him and hugged him tightly.

"i love you so much" victoria whispered.

"i love you too kiddo, go back to bed if you want im going for a run.. unless you wanna come?" antonio smirked down at victoria.

"you know what.. yeah ill come. ill be like five minutes okay" victoria walked to her room and changed to something a little more sporty, she also tied her hair back so it was out of her way and grabbed a more appropriate pair of shoes for running.

 ill be like five minutes okay" victoria walked to her room and changed to something a little more sporty, she also tied her hair back so it was out of her way and grabbed a more appropriate pair of shoes for running