10 (edited)

possibly triggering -

victoria downed the rest of the vodka which caught both antonio and erin completely off guard as neither one of them expected that to happen.

"ohhh okayy , wanna dance?" ellie slurred before getting up and dancing around the room.

"do you think we should call hank? you know get some help down here?" antonio asked curiously not knowing what to do.

"i mean it wouldn't hurt.. but we're not arresting them." erin replied not wanting to get the poor teens into trouble.

"okay you call him and ill try deal with whatever's happening right now.." antonio said watching both girls dance around the room with their music back on but this time a little quieter.

"mann we need to do this againn" victoria groaned as she threw her head back.

"yeaah waitt does your dad know youur here?" ellie asked barely audible.

"he actually said thatt i could stay here.. i think he feels bad forr choking me out and just being a dick in general" victoria stated without realising what she had just said.

"ohh no he hurt youu againn?" ellie frowned.

"yeaah its okay its just a few bruisess i've done worsee to myself" victoria said, again she was not comprehending what she's exposing about her home life.

antonio had no idea how to react when he heard victoria say her dad choked her out, he just paused and looked at erin with a questioning look to make sure she also heard it.

"whatt do you mean?" ellie asked as she slumped against the wall.

victoria took her jacket off exposing her wrists not realising that shes full on exposing herself.

"aww no again?" ellie took victoria's wrists and kissed them sloppily.

"yeaahh... is it me or is it getting like realllly hot in here" victoria groaned as ellie took her jacket off which left her in her extremely tiny dress.

"its like hell down here.. it feels like everythings on fireeee" ellie explained as she threw her jacket across the room.

antonio just looked at the girls before turning to erin.

"we might need to get them to med.." antonio stated whilst pulling a concerned face.

"yeah.. i called voight he said he's sending ruzek and atwater so they should be here soon" erin looked over at the two girls who were just sat there extremely exposed.

"uh what about the other kids?" antonio questioned.

"i already checked they're okay just asleep, going to have one hell of a hangover tomorrow" erin laughed a little.

*when ruzek and atwater had arrived*

"what do we got?" ruzek asked whilst walking down the basement stairs.

"it's victoria and her friends... victoria and im assuming ellie, they're both completely out of it i think we might need to take them to med to be safe.." erin explained.

"ah okay how you wanna do this?" atwater asked.

"you guys stay here with the other kids because they're unsupervised and you never know if one of them is going to take a bad turn, we'll bring victoria and ellie to med." antonio explained as he walked back over to the two teens laid on the floor.

"hey come one lets get you both up" antonio said as he managed to get both victoria and ellie to stand.

"where areee we goinggg?" ellie asked whilst slurring on her words.