17 (edited)

* at the mall with erin and victoria - everyone else had went home *

"so where do you wanna go first?" erin asked as she and victoria walked slowly through the mall.

"hmm lets go to victoria's secret first whilst i can remember what i need" victoria smiled.

"alright kiddo" the pair walked through the mall till eventually they reached victoria's secret and started looking around.

"ooo these are pretty" victoria smiled to herself as she picked up a white laced bra and matching thong.

whilst victoria was looking at more bras erin decided to wander over to the body sprays and lotion, she was there for a few minutes till victoria joined her and picked up some body sprays for herself.

victoria's perfume

erin's perfume

"you ready to pay kiddo?" erin asked whilst watching victoria finish picking some perfume up

"yep! i got everything i need from here and also got a few extras" victoria smiled and got her purse out of her bag as the two got closer to the till.

"hey no, i'll pay don't worry about it" erin smiled, did victoria really think she would have to pay herself?...

"wait are you sure?" victoria was beyond confused as her dad never really bought her clothes or anything for that matter, he just gave her random amounts of money after she helped with deals which usually went on clothes, alcohol, cigarettes and sometimes she'd help put money towards some weed.

"yeah of course, i was also thinking we can pick up things for your room? like led lights and maybe a vanity if your interested?" erin smiled and put her own stuff on the till then placed victoria's down too.

"yeah that would be amazing.. thank you erin, like thank you so much." victoria was so grateful for erin, if she never got caught with drugs she would have still be living in that hellhole she called home..

"dont worry about it tori!" erin payed for both of their things and they found themselves walking towards target.

"wanna have look in target see if there's anything you like?" erin asked.