11 (edited)

possibly triggering -

"hey tori wanna get changed now?" erin asked as she began laughing slightly at how unbothered the 14 year old girl was considering she was half naked infront of three adults that she barely even knew.

"ohh yeahh i forgot about thatt.. what am i putting on?" victoria laughed to herself.

"these" erin replied showing her the thin pjs that she picked out of victoria's bag.

"oooohhh" victoria nodded.

"here put your top on first, gently.. be careful of your iv" erin said as she helped victoria get her arms through her shirt carefully.

"okay now shorts, if i help you stand do you think you'll be able to put them on?" erin asked the teen.

"yeaah probably" victoria replied somewhat confidently.

erin helped victoria off of the hospital bed slowly so she could get her balance before putting her shorts on slowly.

"yaayy i did it" victoria cheered out.

"yeah you did welldone kiddo!" erin high fived the extremely out of teenager.

"hmmm i wonderr when i should next have a drink" victoria thought out loud as erin helped her back onto the bed.

"how about you get some sleep huh? you should be discharged in a few hours when you finish your iv" antonio asked the girl who's clearly in her own little world.

"hmm maybee but firstt can you pass my phonee?" victoria asked.

"yeah of course" antonio replied whilst passing victoria her phone.

"oh noo" victoria groaned as she looked through her camera roll.

"whats up?" erin asked curiously.

"i took like 2000 photoss ohh fuckk me im just gonna pretend that neverr happened" victoria huffed as she slammed her phone onto the bed.

both detectives laughed, they were always surprised at the type of things victoria had too say as she swore so naturally, she would say 'fuck' and 'shit' at least a million times a day but that was victoria's normal she didn't really know how to speak with swearing a few times.

"will you be here when i wake up?" victoria asked as she yawned practically on que.

"yeah of course tori, i was thinking since you can't go home like this and definitely can't go back to ellie's that you could sleep at my apartment if that's alright with you?" erin offered willingly.

"yeaah that sounds greatt... goodnight erin.. goodnight antonio" victoria slurred as she let her eyes shut.

"night kiddo" both detectives replied in sync.

*2 hours later - 01:35 am*

"hey how's ellie?" erin asked as she watched antonio come back from checking in on the other teen girl.