70 (edited)

huge time skip - TWO WEEKS BEFORE TORIS 15TH BIRTHDAY!!! ❤️

victoria was beyond happy with where she was in life, she was 2 months sober from self harm and hadn't had any suicidal thoughts for months.

to make matters even better she was packing to go to thailand with erin, antonio, eva, diego, the unit, justin, kelly, gabby, shay and matt for her birthday.

the stay was set to be 5 weeks long ( over a month lmao ) and victoria was extremely excited as the majority of that time she would most definitely be drunk or hooking up with someone.

next day -

victoria stayed up all night as she usally did when they had an early flight, she wore something simple as she didn't really have the energy to get dressed up and she was just going to get changed when they got to thailand anyway.

the flight was nearly 17 hours long (pls note that i have 0 ideas if this is accurate i just used the first thing i saw off of google😭) and that was what victoria was dreading.

on the plane -

victoria sat with justin and eva on the plane and they were also sat somewhat close to erin and antonio incase anything were to happen.

"you might actually find someone to hook up with justin" victoria laughed.

"haha very funny, your so mean" justin rolled his eyes.

"i know" victoria smiled.

after the flight (i cannot think of anything to write abt whilst theyre on a plane😭) -

by the time they landed in thailand and had gotten to their resort it was 4:30 pm, everyone had their own villas at the resort which was by the beach and had an amazing setting.

everyone agreed that when they changed they would all meet on the beach so victoria walked to the room she was staying in and immediately flopped onto the bed, she hadn't slept in nearly 24 hours and her eye lids were just begging to fall shut.

after laying on the bed for a few minutes she grabbed one of her bikinis out of her suitcase aswell as some sliders and changed into them.

she finished changing and then walked out to the beach where everyone else was already sat making conversation.

victoria laid her towel down and laid down instantly as she was desperate to get some sleep.

"you good tori?" antonio asked.

"mhm.. so tired.." victoria huffed.

she ended up falling asleep and was out for around three hours before she was woken up and told to get changed as they were all going to a restaurant and then a bar.

tori changed into a white dress and white jordans before curling her hair loosely so it was wavey.