15 (edited)

* time skip to back at the apartment - 9:20pm *

"god i can't wait for tomorrow to be over already" victoria groaned as she took her shoes off and sat down on the sofa.

"it'll be over before you know it tori" erin smiled as she turned the tv on, "wanna watch a movie?" she asked.

"yeah sure" victoria nodded and watched as erin scrolled through movies before they eventually decided on five feet apart.

*another time skip😭 - 10:57pm*

victoria had fell asleep in erins lap about thirty or so minutes ago and erin just kept her there as she didn't dare wake the teen up after the eventful night they had which she was in the middle of filling hank in on.

Hank Voight

everything okay with victoria? x

no not really, tonight she got high again but that wasn't the issue this time.. we went to med because victoria had a panic attack and was considering ending it all so we saw dr charles and he put her on some medication for now but i need to keep a close eye on her because he wanted victoria admitted to the psych ward but he somehow knew about the deal so he said i just need to make sure she doesn't try anything over the next few days x

poor kid, she's strong. plus she has you and im sure you're doing amazing with her er x

thank you hank, she's actually asleep across my lap right now. we were watching a movie till about thirty minutes ago x

*image attachment*

you really got lucky with that kid x

yeah i really did x

erin found herself feeling slightly tired too so she let her eyes fall shut and soon enough she was also asleep.

* 10:30 am *

victoria woke up and to her suprise she was still on the sofa.. so was erin? victoria was confused until she finally remembered laying her head in erins lap and eventually falling asleep.

"morning kiddo" erin smiled as she looked down at victoria who had only just woke up whereas erin had been awake for two hours now but decided not to move so victoria could sleep.

"mm.. morning" victoria yawned.

"you ready to get today over with?" erin asked.

"yepp so ready" victoria sat up and rubbed her eyes before noticing the time.

"10:32am? jeez i must've been tired.." victoria sighed knowing it was a habit of hers to sleep a lot when going into a depressive episode.

"wanna go change and we can grab some food before heading to the district?" erin smiled lightly.