40 (edited)

*after everyone had ate*

"okay hear me out but we should all go to the beach." victoria smiled.

"when exactly are you planning this for?" hank smirked.

"any time that your all not busy, like tomorrow if possible" victoria shrugged.

"you know what? sure why not." hank agreed, he then pulled a random amount of money out of his pocket and placed it on the table as everyone started leaving.

as victoria got outside she was met by a somewhat familiar woman.

"victoria? is that you?" the woman spoke.

"uh who are you?" adam asked before victoria could reply.

"im julia lopez, thats my daughter victoria." the woman - julia sassed.

victorias heart dropped, her biological mother left her years ago why was she only now seeking contact??

victoria could feel herself getting more and more panicked and just walked off.

"hey wait up tori!" antonio jogged to catch up with victoria.

"why is she here?! she left me and salvador to fend for ourselves and i mean as much as i hate salvador he was there for me whilst i was growing up and he raised me, she wasnt there for either of us." victoria could feel her heart racing and her breaths becoming faster.

"we're going to find out why she's here okay? but trust me when i say that we're going to keep you as far away from her as possible" antonio pushed victoria's hair out of her face.

"i need to sit down.. i can't walk my whole body is shaking" victoria sighed and leaned against the brick wall behind her.

"cmon ill hold you up" antonio put his arm around victoria and walked slowly with her.

"i love you and mom more than anything but i have a bad feeling that julia is going to try and get custody of me and i really dont want to be with her" victoria stated.

"look im ready for a custody battle if thats what she wants, we will win it anyway because dcfs focus on who the child is happiest with and who they get along with better" antonio reassured.

"mkay" victoria nodded.

*at the district*

julia had been brought into an interrogation room with hank and al so they could figure out exactly why she was here.

they returned back to the bullpen around 10 minutes later.

"shes looking for a custody battle" al sighed.

"let me talk to her." victoria asked in a blunt tone.

"you sure you want too?" erin pulled a face.

"yeah, just me and her though.. i got a lot of things to say" victoria laughed and walked to the interrogation room, she took a deep breath then walked into the room.

she leaned against the wall and just looked julia up and down.

"my sweet girl.." julia smiled.

"no dont say that shit." victoria shook her head.

"you do not speak to your mother like that!" julia hissed.

"mother? you must be fucking joking, you were never there. you left me and salvador all alone, he turned to drugs and started punching shit out of me as soon as you left. the amount of fucking times that man gave me broken ribs, bruises all over my body, drugged me, put bountys on my head, raped me.. all for being your daughter." victoria raised her voice.