5 (edited)

‼️‼️HUGE TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!‼️‼️
—————————————————

"okay fine ill come" victoria said hesitantly.

"great" adam smiled, he was feeling extremely proud of himself in that moment.

*in the district*

"hey who's this?" a woman from behind the desk asked whilst scanning over victoria.

"sergeant platt this is victoria, she's gonna chill upstairs with us for a while" adam and kevin said in unison.

"hey, sergeant trudy platt" the woman said as she stook her hand over the desk for victoria to shake.

"victoria-jade lopez" victoria said whilst shaking the sergeants hand.

"well come on lets go introduce you to everyone else" adam said as he and kevin lead victoria up the stairs to intelligence.

"everyone this is victoria" kevin said as he walked over to his desk.

"hi..." victoria waved shyly at the men in the room noticing only one woman who seemed young, maybe a little older than her.

"sergeant hank voight" a man said shaking victoria's hand.

"detective antonio dawson" another man said also shaking her hand.

*after everyone had introduced themselves*

"so uh who's watching over my dad right now..?" victoria asked curiously.

"we got mouse and jay watching him right now kid" alvin replied.

"oh okay then.. wheres erin?" she asked nervously as erin had no idea victoria was at the district right now.

"she just went to grab a few files, everything okay?" voight asked curiously.

"uh yeah no everythins fine" victoria replied whilst pulling her phone out to message erin.

erin lindsay👮🏼‍♀️

okay don't be mad but i'm at the district right now..

wait why? everything okay? ill be there in a minute.

victoria got more anxious by the second as she didn't want erin to be mad at her.

erin came into the bullpen to see victoria stood nervously against the wall.

"victoria! is everything okay? why are you here?" erin asked, she was terrified something bad had happened.

"no no its okay... adam caught me skipping school and told me to come here with him" victoria assured.

"thank god.. you had me worried" erin sighed in relief.

"hey don't forget about the smoking" adam said whilst smirking.

"wait you smoke? since when?" erin asked in a concerned yet confused tone.

"uh since i was 11..." victoria replied awkwardly.

"jeez, hey why don't we go in the break room and talk?" erin asked nicely noticing how uncomfortable victoria was getting.

"uhm yeah sure" victoria followed erin into the break room and sat down at the table, erin sat opposite victoria and looked at her sadly before asking a question.

"so smoking huh?" erin asked.

"uh yeah... i started when i was 11 whilst i was in juvie.. you know just to try it but then it became more of a coping method i guess" victoria nodded slowly.