42 (edited)

*back at the apartment - 8:39 pm*

"what time is the audition in the morning..?" victoria asked whilst taking her shoes off.

"9 am sweetheart" erin smiled.

victoria nodded and started walking to her room.

"you want me to order some takeout?" antonio looked over to victoria.

"yeah sure" victoria smiled weakly and walked into her bedroom, she shut the door behind her and immediately went over to her dresser so she could grab some clothes to change into after showering.

she decided to just grab some shorts, thong and a bra since she wanted to wear one of dylans hoodies.

victoria grabbed her phone and went into her bathroom, she locked the door behind her and started the shower whilst she was deciding what song to play.

the song just so happened to be elastic heart by sia, victoria connected her phone to her speaker and started playing the song.

she undressed immediately and stood underneath the piping hot shower, she could feel herself becoming weaker and weaker so she slid down the wall and brought her knees to her chest - she broke down immediately which was expected after holding herself together for so long.

*after she had showered - 9:24 pm*

victoria managed to pull herself out of the shower and walk back into her room to get dressed.

when she finished changing she sprayed some of dylans aftershave onto the hoodie so it smelt more like him, victoria walked over to her vanity and just stared in the mirror for five minutes before actually brushing her hair out and braiding it.

"tori, food is here!" antonio shouted.

victoria sighed to herself and walked out of her room then into the kitchen, her eyes were relatively bloodshot due to crying in the shower for like an hour. she just hoped that neither erin or antonio would notice.

"you holding up okay?" erin asked.

"mhm" victoria nodded.

"are you stoned right now?" erin had noticed victorias eyes and assumed she had been smoking a joint.

victoria pulled a face and looked erin in the eye, "no i wish i was though" she shrugged.

"your eyes are bloodshot tori.." antonio had also realised victoria was acting more blunt than usual.

"i guess thats what crying does to someone" victoria sighed and rested her head on the kitchen counter, she wasnt in the mood to socialise but she also didnt want to shut her parents out completely.

"you can always talk to us.. you know that right?" erin walked up behind victoria and hugged her.

"i know.. its just hard to actually open up when all my life ive been told to keep everything to myself" victoria admitted.

"i know what thats like but honestly it feels so good to talk to people about how your feeling" erin kissed the side of victorias head and then began helping antonio dish the food out.

"i.. i need one of you to go into my room and get rid of all my blades. i cant bring myself to do it.." victoria whispered.

"of course baby, we're so so proud of you mkay?" antonio nodded.

*next day - monday 8 am*

victoria woke up at 6 am but decided to just lay in bed for a few hours so she could actually build up the strength to get out of bed and start getting ready.