56 (edited)

*back at the house*
some may find certain things i mention triggering but there will not be anything major⚠️

everyone including the unit came back to the house and decided to have a mini party, victoria ran straight up to her room and grabbed all of her bottles of vodka and a few random cans she had.

"im 100% going to regret this" victoria sighed and started sipping the vodka, everyone she met always seemed to be caught off guard when they saw her chugging vodka but she didn't care it genuinely encouraged her even more.

"go easy on the drink kiddo" al smiled.

"easy? whats the fun in that?" victoria smirked.

2 hours later -

"tori you good?" jay laughed and looked at victoria who was completely out of it yet still clinging to the vodka like it was her baby.

"mhm.. i can keep going" victoria slurred and threw back even more vodka, at that point it didn't even taste like anything it just tasted like water which is probably why she found it so easy to drink, "your lightweights" she laughed and looked to adam and kev who were tipsy from only a few beers.

"im barely even drunk" adam defended.

"do shots with me then" victoria shrugged and pulled herself off of the floor, she walked into the kitchen and grabbed two shot glasses as well as some tequila.

"tequila shots? you crazy?" adam laughed.

"like i said.. lightweight" victoria smirked and threw back both shots.

"how about beer pong in the backyard or is that still too much for you?" victoria suggested and stumbled out of the kitchen.

"beer pong it is" adam smiled and followed victoria outside.

00:54 am -

"how are you all such lightweights..?" victorias eyes widened and she walked into the kitchen to pour herself some more shots.

she continued taking more and more shots till she eventually passed out.

* 6 am *

when victoria woke up she was instantly met by the feeling of vomit burning up her throat so she rushed to the bathroom and was wrapped around the toilet for what felt like hours.

antonio seemed to have just gotten back from his run and was just in time to hear victoria throwing up.

she managed to finally stop throwing up but was too weak to move herself from the bathroom floor, she was dizzy and her head was pounding which she knew were clear enough indicators that she was going to pass out.

"oh tori.." antonio walked into the bathroom and knelt beside victoria.

"im going to pass out.." victoria groaned.

antonio sat on the bathroom floor and laid victorias head on his lap, "you're okay just lay down".

"why do i do this to myself.." victoria sighed then passed out.

antonio sat on the bathroom floor just playing with victorias hair whilst he waited for her to regain consciousness, he also figured he may aswell see if erins awake.

erin❤️

you up? xx

yeah everything okay? xx

tori's passed out, we're in the bathroom downstairs.. she over did it last night xx

i think she drank more than all of us combined😂😂 xx