Epilogue

Ten years later, Xavier and I were married, I had won so many medals as a professional swimmer, and he had bagged several awards as a violinist.

Gemma never ended up with Winner, they broke up because his family was racist and he just couldn't deal with the pressure.

Instead, she found Justin in the university while studying Marine Engineering.

Winston and Chad were happy fathers of two children, Dylan and Rebecca.

Shawn, I never saw him again. Last his parents said he was in Italy pursuing his acting career.

Blake had only gotten engaged last month and so did Diana with Zion. Yes, Diana and Zion, the Zion she warned me so passionately about. Well, love works in funny ways.

Mom and dad and five extra children after the twins,

Blake, Me, Carden and Hayden, Louis and Lance, Joshua and Johnathan, and then Deborah.

Nine children in all. Three sets of twins.

Like they really had it all planned out.

Well, mum swore she wasn't having anymore kids after Deborah who's at six months now.

“Hazel, you look like a whale.”

Trust Chad to say something stupid.

“You better start running.” I growl and chase after him.

Today was Thanksgiving at Xavier and I's house in Minnesota. Friends and family members were invited, including Shawn's parents. Allie's coming as well, she's in twelfth grade now and quite the talker.

“You shouldn't be running around, my love” Xavier steadies me while Chad hides behind a wall. Too late, Winston had already found him and is showing his displeasure at his immaturity.

“He called me a whale.”

Xavier scowls at Chad who cowers behind Winston. “Dude you better start running.”

Hence the water balloon battle that I joined in too.

“I pity your children.” Mom comments, stepping out of the kitchen and staring at the mess we've made. My siblings Louis and Lance are also amused.

“Me too mom, me too.” I laugh, breathing heavily.

After we sober up and comport ourselves as adults, while ushering the children to their seats, something wet trickles down my thighs.

I freeze. “I think my water just broke”

THE END!

WHOOP! I deserve a medal for finally completing the series.

I have no big words to say but thank you to all my loyal readers and supporters. Thanks for the reads, votes and comments.

It's been years and I'm finally dropping the pen on this series.

If you enjoyed this book, you could check out my other stories and leave your thoughts as well.

Thank you, everyone!

Take care.