31: Polite Robber.

'Polite Robber'

AFTER THE PLANE landed, I found my way into the airport, passed through the required processes and hauled my luggage out of the airport.

I waited at the parking area just as mom had instructed. She says that someone would be waiting there to drive me to the Fashion Management School.

I peered down at my phone to check the time, but I remembered the time zone in London was different from America's and I forgot to switch time zones. Might as well do that before my ride arrives.

After changing time zones, I took a ton of selfies and when I was bored with that, I pocketed my phone, sighing and shifting my weight impatiently from one leg to the other as I chewed lightly on my lower lip.

Turning my head, I noticed a guy walking briskly up to me with a smile plastered on his face. He was dressed in a suit and tie.

God, when will I stop encountering men with suits and ties?

I internally groaned as he stopped in front of me. He was much taller than me so I had to look up to get a better view of his face. The word 'handome' was not enough to describe him.

"Hello, you must be Miss Florence." He spoke in a perfect accent which screamed 'British'.

"That's me," I answered in my carefree manner. Who had time for unnecessary formalities?

Without speaking further, he proceeded to carry my bags and I panicked.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked, trying to wrench my bags from his strong hands, and yes, his hands were so strong, a result of paying regular visits to the gym.

He said nothing and continued moving with my bags. I followed him while waving my hands frantically.

He stopped at a sleek black car and opened the boot, he gently placed my bags in and closed it.

"Hey! this is robbery, I'm gonna report you to the police" I desperately looked around for police-uniform-wearing-people and found none, only people leaving or trooping into the airport and none of them spared me a glance

He turned to me with an amused smile.

"You're exactly how your mom said you'll be, get into the car, Miss."

He held a door open for me and with a scowl on my face, I slid into the car. The interior was impeccable, and I was impressed. The car seat was quite fluffy and I sank into it, watching the polite robber as he manoeuvred the car out of the parking area.

"I never knew that polite robbers exist here in London, dressed up in suits and ties and even having the personal details of their victims." I spat, clenching my fist.

He shook his head but did not take his eyes off the road.

"Do enjoy the ride Miss." he gave me a cheesy grin. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window at the pedestrians.

Sighing, I shifted my gaze to my phone and turned on the display I clicked on the Subway Surfers app. I busied myself with the addictive game while the stranger drove.

After a few minutes of driving,we arrived a beautiful house.

He got out of the car and came over to the door on my side. He opened it and allowed me to step out before shutting it.

"You didn't need to do that." I grumbled, trying to be petty. He ignored me and brought out my bags from the boot.

"Is this where you keep your other kidnap victims?"

He gave me a strange look before shutting the boot.

"She never told me her daughter was a little crazy." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"This is where you'll be staying till you complete your studies at the Fashion Management School."

I blinked twice at him. I slapped my head and inwardly tossed my body down an imaginary cliff.

How did I suddenly become dense? Why didn't I realize he is the one my mom sent to pick me up? What's wrong with me?

My thoughts incessantly attacked while I stared at the beautiful house before me.

The stranger advanced to the front door and I followed him without any trace of fear.

"This is it." He set my bags down and I stared at the vast space in front of me, the space ought to contain things like some sofas, side tables, an LCD television or something, but it didn't, all I saw was an empty space and a marble floor which stared back at me.

"I know you weren't expecting to see this, but you know, looks can be deceiving." The stranger smiled weakly at me.

"I apologize, I didn't get your name."

I toyed with my fingers as I looked eagerly into his face.

"I'm Eric."

I nodded and pasted his name in my brain.

"I know you must take me as a crazy person, I really am not. I totally freaked out when you grabbed my bag without asking first." I ranted.

"It's okay, it's okay for you to be terribly nervy, you just had a long flight, it's understandable."

I smiled and allowed him lead me through a door.

"This will be your room." He opened the door and instantly, the screws holding my jaws in place, became loose.

The room, I had no adjective to describe it, it was elegant, it was magnificent, it was beautiful... *cough* that's enough.

"I hope you like it

"I hope you like it."

"Yeah I do." My eyes roamed around the room, taking in every single detail.

He motioned me to follow him and I did, he stepped out of the room and headed back to the empty space.

"There's someone staying here too, I guess you'll meet her later. Also, your classes start tomorrow, I'll send someone over to pick you, do enjoy your stay here in London." He stared pointedly at me and I lowered my eyes to the floor.

"It's a pleasure meeting you."

He reached out for my hand and raised it gently to his face.

Wait, what's he doing?

He placed a kiss on the back of my hand and gently put my hand down.

"See you later, Miss Florence." He turned and left me standing there with my bags scattered around me.

I sighed and bent over to pick my bags, I took them to my new room and began unpacking.

Hey Lovelies, how are you doing today?
I'm glad to update another chapter, hope you all like it.

Feel free to leave your COMMENTS below.

This chapter's dedicated to ajdcad2 and RedSphinx25