6:

Life has been hectic. School, family and other crazy stuffs. I never thought I could stay away from Wattpad for a day, but then I had no choice but to take a break.

Recently completing my University was enough to take my mind off Wattpad for awhile...

*raises hands up* I'm guilty as charged.

*
'Sometimes no matter how much you want things to happen, all you can do is wait'

*
*
*

*
*
*
'It's Filled With Too Much Sexual Content'

*
*
*

"Give me a piece of D" I requested. Chad who had some strips of cardboard paper in front of him looked up at me with a raised eyebrow. The others stared at me with weird looks on their faces.

"You want a piece of my D?" Winston whispered into my ear making me whack the back of his head with a folded cardboard paper.

"Perv." I muttered with a glare aimed at the guys who started snickering at the double meaning of my words.

"Must you guys turn everything into something dirty?" I asked, carving out the letter D with a pair of scissors. There was this stupid assignment our English teacher gave us and we had to complete it before tomorrow.

"Hazel, if you're hanging out with us, you have to think like us." Chad replied, forcing a sighgh out of Charlie's lips. He was the coolheaded one amongst the guys, fortunately, because I wouldn't stand someone like Chad or Winston as my project mate.

I gagged. "Think about sex everytime? Nah, I'll pass."

My head turned in time to see Levi's lips curl up in a bemused smile. "What are you smiling at?" I nudged him in the side but he didn't look up from the letter he was carving out, instead he only smiled in amusement.

Remind me why I was seated with these boys again.

Well, I can't remember how it happened but all these guys here became my best friends in a way. Over the past one week, we've been hanging out at lunch and even outside school to do our projects together. I figured that instead of hanging out with a couple of girls who wouldn't mind though, I'd rather be with the guys. Minus their dirty minds, they were really cool and supportive.

How about my other best friend, Shawn who acted like an idiot? I always see him around with his girlfriend, but besides the occasional eye contact, we don't talk to each other, at all.

Levi was just like the annoying gum that sticks to the back of your shoe. He never left my side, always saying something like I was way cooler than all the girls at school, whatever that meant.

"Do you guys mind hanging out at my place?" Chad's voice dragged me away from my thoughts. His words made all of us look up from our sketches.

"Why?" Charlie asked, giving Levi a look.

Chad chewed on his lower lip for a brief second. "Same old problem, my parents travelled out of the country." He replied with a downcast voice and facial expression.

I couldn't imagine how it would feel like if the both of my parents decide to leave me alone at home for a business trip. That would suck terribly.

"Guys, what do you say?" Charlie asked, glancing at each of us.

Levi shrugged meaning he was fine with the suggestion, I gave Charlie a silent nod, Jonathan agreed too and Winston? Trust him to say something crazy.

"Do we get to watch Bad Johnson again?" Winston asked with excitement filling every inch of his face.