BOOK 1: MY BOSS

Prologue

With my hands firmly planted on my waist, I looked down at the hustle and bustle going on below me. The interior of Florence was designed in such a way that one could oversee every single action of the workers by standing on a raised platform with rails planted at the edges to prevent anyone from falling off to embrace their death.

"Enjoying the view?" Philip's deep voice spoke from behind me and I turned sharply to him, my gaze fell upon his eyes; mesmerizing as always, his perfectly fitted suit and perfectly knotted turquoise blue tie.

"Yes, I am, Florence's beauty is unrivaled." I fought to keep the conversation formal.

He studied my face for a while before nodding, like he discovered something else hidden in my face.

"Yeah, Florence's beauty is unmatched."

I hinted from the way his eyes fixed on me that he wasn't actually referring to the structure I was staring at, but me. I refrained from commenting on 'Florence's unmatched beauty'.

"I think all of this will be too much for me to handle... I don't think..."

"Florence, it's OK to have your inhibitions, but a successful businessman isn't afraid of what's ahead, he faces it."

Author's Note

Thank you for choosing to read 'My Boss'!

This is my first published work on Wattpad so  there might be a couple of weird mistakes here and there although I'm on the process of editing.

I've started editing this book so if you encounter wrongly placed words along reading, just know that I'll get to them soon. You can assist me by pointing some errors out to me.

So, this is the first book in the series. The other books will be added in this same piece to save you the stress of looking for them. Already, I've started the sequel which you can find by scrolling past a couple of pages.

Finally, do not copy my book or try to add or remove anything from it without my permission. Writing really is tasking, it's time and energy consuming as well, so, intending offenders should be warned.

• On a lighter note, I hope you enjoy every page in this book. But be warned, I suck at author notes.

•And oh! Before you start reading, I'd  appreciate if you keep the negative comments about my characters to the barest minimum, I wouldn't want anyone to see my characters as pathetic and weak, we all have our  weaknesses and flaws.

So PLEASE and PLEASE,  do not hate on my characters.

Your Crazy Writer.