21: Miss Soon-to-be-married

'Miss Soon-to-be-married'

"Wake up, wake the hell up!" My sister screamed, hitting me wildly with a pillow.

Don't be scared, that's my sister for you, she's crazy, really really crazy.

I buried my head under my pillow, and pulled my comforter over me. Tamara yanked the comforter off my body and dragged my legs until I landed on the floor with a thud.

"Ouch!" I shrieked and rolled to the other end of my bed and rubbed the back of my head.

"Get up sleepy head!" She straddled me and tickled my sides till I began wriggling like a worm.

"Fine I'm up. Stop it... now!" I laughed as she ignored my pleas and continued tickling me.

"What an absolutely perfect way to wake up." Peter's voice rang up, totally startling me. I rolled over again causing me and my sister to land on the floor. Then I viewed Peter who was grinning widely like he just won a prize.

Let me keep you updated on events that have occurred since I came back from the park with Peter. It's been a month.

Firstly, Peter asked me to be his girlfriend, and I accepted. We've gone on several dates and we found out more about each other. I'm thankful that I met Peter, apart from my family, he's the best thing that has happened to me.

Secondly Alice and Justin started dating too, I wasn't surprised at all.

Then the big news, my sister got engaged to Mike! I could remember the look on her face when Mike went down on one knee and asked the question almost every lady longed to hear. My sister had squealed in delight and hugged him before saying 'yes'. Total drama queen, I know. But who wouldn't get all jittery at a proposal.

Although engaged, she never stopped bugging me, chasing me around the house, tickling me, and forcing clothes on me.

Anyways, let's fast forward to the present.

I looked up to see Peter grinning widely at me. Tamara sat up, rubbing her elbow.

"This is not funny at all." I frowned and pushed myself off the floor before hugging Peter till he squirmed.

Ignoring the flash of hurt on his face, I intentionally gave him a lingering kiss on his lips.

"Ew guys, get a room!" Tamara groaned and without looking back, I knew she shielded her eyes.

"We're in a room, remember?" I reminded and she scoffed before storming out of my room in fake anger.

Peter and I snickered as she slammed the door. I gently pushed Peter away and looked down at the pile of fabric resting at my feet.

"What are you doing here?" I demanded, crouching to pick my pillow from the floor.

"Can't I see my girlfriend?" He asked and folded his arms on his chest. I looked up at him and he gave me a sly wink. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my comforter. Peter helped me to my feet so I dumped the items in my hand on my bed and turned around.

"So?" I looked up to see him staring at me with mischief dancing in his eyes. I gulped as he walked towards me like a predator. I moved backwards with every step he took till I was trapped between the wall and him.

He looked intensely at me with those tantalizing eyes of his till he got to where I was standing. My heart thumped faster against my chest in response.

He ran a finger down my cheeks and placed placed his hands on the wall, further trapping me. I shivered as he breathed on my neck, the sensation was enough to drive me crazy. He placed a light kiss on my neck and my knees trembled beneath me.
Stupid knees.

He lifted up my chin and I gazed into his eyes which had become darker.

"I love you, Florence," He confessed and captured my lips with his. I was stunned for a minute before I returned the kiss. He always found many ways to drive me crazy, this man.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he pressed me against the wall, kissing me passionately.

"What on earth is going on here?" Peter groaned, sinking his head into my neck. I looked above his shoulder to see my mom standing at the door with an amused smile. Tamara peeked from behind her.

Peter looked up at me, silently asking if we should break up. I shook my head and pulled him closer, crashing my lips against his. My mom and Tamara gagged making me smile against Peter's lips.

"OK, break it up you two," Mom spoke, pulling Peter away from me. He chuckled softly and walked towards the door. Tamara planted an arm across him, obstructing him from stepping an inch further.

"I have great news for you."  I shifted my gaze to mom's smiling face.

"I'm throwing a party tomorrow night so you," she pointed at Peter "and you," she turned to me "Are going to be there, let's put your PDA skills to great use." Tamara snickered but when mom turned to her with a smirk, the smile on her face vanished.

"Ah, let's not forget Miss Soon-to-be-married, you and your future husband are definitely going to be there, now, let the preparations begin...Tamara, take care of your little sister." Tamara remained in her position.

My mom moved to Peter who shifted uncomfortably.

"Young man, come with me, we have a lot to talk about." She pulled him by his ear out of the room, before they left, Peter cast a beseeching glance at me and I shrugged.

.......................................................................

YAY, I'VE GOTTEN 1.05K LIKES, ISN'T THAT GREAT NEWS... OMG! OMG!
THIS CHAPTER'S FOR ALL OF YA, ESPECIALLY hopeole afiaansah1967 hakunabooktata agirl292 Candice_Is_Crazy...😘😘😘😘

sarahs29blare_spark_2005alishavv_x 😙😙😙
........................................................................

Even if this chapter has been edited in a way, I chose to leave behind the author note above because it reminds me a lot of my humble beginning. There was a time that when I saw even a read or two on my chapters, I would squeal with joy.

Little things pave way for great things.

Never lose courage, you'll get there.

COMMENTS AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS ARE WELCOME.

Thank you for voting and commenting...

LOTS OF LOVE AND KISSES,

Tris. ❤