5: Heart throb

I hope this makes up for my long absence. By the way, I'm delighted with every single one of you that has never abandoned me despite the few odds here and there. You're the best.

~Lonely night - Fifth Harmony~
*
*
*

'Heart throb'

*
*
*

"No!" I yelled in horror. Shawn's face twisted like he was going to laugh and then flipped back to being serious again.

"No? You must." He started leaning towards me with his lips parted slightly. He seemed to be relaxed about the whole thing while me on the other side was almost getting a stroke from his close proximity. So I did the only smart thing I thought of (which wasn't so smart anyways), I gave Shawn a hard shove which sent him straight to the floor.

***

"Ugh!" I grunted when I walked right into someone. I wouldn't have minded colliding into the person  but the next minute, I had landed on the hard marbled floor like a discarded banana peel.

I rubbed my aching bum. "Couldn't you at least..." My words got stuck in my throat when I stole an upward glance at the mountain before me, no, not a mountain, a very handsome Greek God, the one and only Levi Array, the heartthrob  of the entire school. Here he was in front of me staring down at my sprawled out figure with amusement in his eyes colored like a chocolate.

Levi had short hair colored black like ebony, with a peculiar sheen. I wondered what he applied to make his strands that shiny. His looks could make any living model jealous, his healthy body, the graceful pose, his clear, beautiful face, his clothes and even his shoes.

No wonder his name was on every student's lips, from the geeks to the jocks and to the slutty cheerleaders, no offense though.

His lips parted so I tuned out my thoughts to hear what he was about to say. "Could you at least get out of my way?"

I blinked and then my normal feisty self returned as I returned to a standing position. "Excuse me?"

The Greek god appeared unaffected by my anger, he just regarded me like I was an ant.

I opened my mouth again despite the little crowd huddled together in collective curiousity. "You came walking right into me and I fell to the..."

My speech was halted by him placing a finger on my lips. I gasped at the impact of the sheer contact. "Shh... I was only kidding." I sighed in relief when he moved a little away from me. "I'm sorry about earlier too..."

After his apology, he offered a little smile and walked past me not minding the crowd that had created a path for him to pass. I rolled my eyes at the girls that lustfully reached out to touch him.

"There's nothing to see here!" I yelled at the people staring at me like I was a queer object. After they received my bitter words in shock, they dispersed in different directions, much to my pleasure.

What just happened? I asked silently as I composed myself to take my body to class. Then I slammed into another wall, no, another human, my freaking best friend.

"God, no." I groaned but I was thankful that I didn't land on the floor again.

"Why were you talking to him?" Shawn demanded, his face devoid of friendliness. I quirked a brow while looking at him like he lost his mind.

"What do you mean by that? Am I forbidden to talk to anybody I like?" I asked glancing down at my wristwatch. I still have five minutes to make it to class. I noted.