29: The Ride's Just Beginning

'The Ride's Just Beginning'

"Tell me where we're going to." I demanded shifting uneasily in Peter's car, he had put a blindfold over my eyes and I hadn't the slightest idea of where he was taking me to.

"That's the thirteenth time you've said that." Peter mumbled, and I narrowed my eyes even if he couldn't see it.

I huffed and scratched the top of my head feeling completely uncomfortable with the darkness around me but I had no choice but to sit still.

After a few minutes of driving, he pulled over and I turned my head to him, although I couldn't see him.

"The ride's just beginning." he chuckled and opened the car door for me to step out. With the blindfold still holding my sight back, he guided me to wherever he had in mind. I noticed that we began climbing up a couple of steps, I followed his lead until we completed the walk up the steps.

He opened a door and I stepped in with his hands still on my waist. From the gentle breeze that hit my face, I knew we were at the top of the building.

"Are you going to take this thing off my eyes?" I pointed at the blindfold, still angry at being deprived from appreciating the beauty I sensed was around me.

He stood behind me and kissed my neck lightly at which I shivered.

"Are you ready?" he asked and I nodded eagerly, then he proceeded to untie the blindfold from behind my head.

When the stupid blindfold fell off my eyes, I let out a loud gasp and placed a hand on my  chest. I was temporarily stunned by the beautiful colors around me.

"Oh my God! Peter, they're so lovely." I squealed, bending to touch one of the countless flowers around me. I let my hand slide across its pink petal.

Peter stood next to me wearing a satisfied grin on his face.

"It's just ...just... it's simply wonderful" I gushed, turning to embrace Peter who rubbed my back affectionately.

"Just like you are." he gently  pushed me away from his body to stare into my eyes.

"Just as you cherish all these flowers, I cherish you, and even more than you cherish them."

I fought with the tears threatening to pour out of my eyes and I lost the battle when a tear fell out of my eye.

"I love you and I'll always love you." he caressed my cheek and wiped my tears.

"I love you too."

With his hand still draped over my waist, he leaned towards me and captured my lips in a kiss.

He kissed me slowly at first, but a few minutes later, it became intense. We moved slowly in sync till my back touched the wall and he trapped me in between his hands by placing them on the wall beside me. He wasted kisses on my neck and his lips went down to my exposed shoulder, sending a tingling sensation up my spine.

A moan escaped from my throat and I lifted my hands from his chest to his hair which I grabbed firmly.

He moved his face to meet mine and gazed lustfully at me for a few seconds before claiming my lips with a fierce kiss. His breath tickled my face and I arched my back in response to the awesome sensation I got. Leaving my lips, his lips found their way back to my neck and left a fresh trail of kisses there.