1.Miracle inside us :)

How does it feel to be loved by everyone around us, how does it feel to be celebrated by the families , how does it feel to be treated as King / Queen by our life partner, it feels out of the world and our Tejran felt that in every moment of life.

A fine morning and our Tejran were cuddling to each other , his hands wrapped around her waist and their legs entangled. He squirmed feeling her hot breath on his neck crook and pulled away a bit, opening his eyes he saw the most beautiful sight, his laddoo sleeping with a pout, her lashes touching her cheeks making him feel jealous as its his territory, heck she is his Territory from head to toe. He gently pushed the bangs covering her face a bit and traced his fingers slowly behind her earlobe making her smile widely.

She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him close, he pecked her cheeks and whispered " good morning biwi ", his hot breath and hoarse morning voice made her shiver, she slowly opened her eyes and his beautiful eyes came into her view. She traced his cheeks and he took her hand and kissed her fingers.

Karan " u look more hot in my shirt and this morning after glow make u more beautiful laddoo "

He whispered and she blushed to the deepest red, his fingers reached her mangalsutra and he pulled her closer through it.

Teju rolled her eyes " u and ur obsession with my mangalsutra "

Karan " Mrs. Tejasswi Karan Kundrra "

He said near her lips and she closed her eyes feeling his lips merely touching hers, she pulled him through his collars and kissed on his lips making him smile, hovering over her, he responded back passionately and they both broke the kiss bcoz of his mobile ringing..

He picked up the call settling beside her to see it was omi.

Karan " hello "

Omi " before u shout at me, I know u r with bhabhi, but i called u to inform u that u have ur shooting in another one hour "

Karan " I will be there "

Omi " haan bhai one more thing "

Karan " what "

Omi " don't make my bhabhi more tired, byeeeee " he laughed and cut the call making karan glare at his phone. Teju giggled and his eyes moved to her

Karan " badi hasi aarahe hai aapko "

Teju " nahi nahi "

Karan " nahi..ruk batati hu "

Before he could grab her, she ran to their washroom and he was fast enough to enter and thus begins the shower romance for the day...

...........................................................................

Both came outside after getting ready, she got ready in her simple pale pista green maxi dress and he wrapped himself in white jeans and blue shirt looking cute and hot like teenager.