20. She is not ur daughter

Karan was playing with Tara, they were arranging the puzzle and she was teaching him how to match everything properly. Teju also woke up and walked outside to see them playing.

Tara saw her and ran to her, she hugged her knees  " aunty u woke up.. I missed u and baby "

She held Teju hands and made her sit in the couch.

Karan " oye madam, who will pick all these, ( he showed all the toy stuff) aunty agaye toh uncle ko bhul gaya"

Tara showed her tongue to him and she went to him, picked up the stuff and helped him to arrange them.

Karan " My good baby "

He smiled at her and kissed her cheeks.

Karan to Teju " what u want to eat, I will cook something for you "

Teju looked at Tara, both kept their fingers on their chin like thinking, Karan looked at both and chuckled. 

Karan " My babies, come on say fast "

Tara went to teju and they both talked in a shh tone and decided something and looked at him with a toothy grin.

Karan " Oyeee kyaa.. Bolo jaldi "

Teju and Tara " pizzaaaa "

They both shouted and he closed his ears. Papa entered the house with boxes and they smiled widely at him.

Papa " I heard pizza "

Tara " yes dadu, we asked for pizza "

Papa " ohhoooo.. So my little girl wanted pizza.. How can dadu doesn't grant her wish.. Here u go "

He pulled out pizza box and she smiled widely. Teju also smiled widely looking at him and pizza.

Karan " aise hi bhigado unne "

Teju " Oyeee Mr. Kundrra.. Chup "

Papa " ussko chodo.. Nalayak "

He feed both of them pizza and they were having it making 1000 of expression. 

Karan " Drama queens "

Both rolled their eyes and he looked them with wide eyes.

Karan " did u both just rolled ur eyes at me "

They both nodded with a smirk and he again looked at them with raised eyebrows " Y u both are doing same actions "

Both looked at each other and shrugged at same time making him chuckle. Just then the door bell ring and he opened the door. He saw Tara's mother fuming at the doorstep. She entered inside without saying anything and looked at Tara who was doing cheers with pizza to teja.

TM " taraaa "

She screamed making everyone look at her and Tara was more scared to see her. She walked to tara and pulled her towards her, slapping her back scolding her. 

TM " how dare u, how dare u to disobey me.. I told u to stay at home right, then what bull shit is this. What r u doing here? Ye kya batameezi hai "

Papa came in between and pulled Tara to him who was crying. Karan immediately lifted her in his arms and consoled her. Her face was red due to crying and she was sobbing hard.

Papa " We r sorry Mrs Sharon, she was scared of being alone at home. Isiliye we took her to our home and you don't need to worry we will take care of her "

Papa tried to speak calmly to her but she wasn't in a mood to listen to anyone. 

TM " Aap hote kon ho... She is my daughter and if she is scared of being alone, let her be. She will get used to it, u don't need to console my daughter and keep her at home. Kya planning kar raheho tum sab. "