35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai

The sun rise was early the next morning, Teju was sleeping and everyone else were up. They were getting ready and checking last minute preparation, the guest were about to come.

Karan was up and he looked at her who was sleeping tightly. There is still time for her to get ready as the auspicious time was from 10 am to 12.30 pm. He didn't disturb her and went to freshnup. He wore his pants and put a hoodie over, decide to get ready later completely. He moved to his parents room, he saw his parents all ready, his mother was wearing a kanchivaram silk Saree and his father was clad in white shirts and light brown pants. His eyes moved to the little one standing in front of her bag and looking for what to wear. She was making pout and he chuckled, he went near and picked her up.

Karan " what r u looking for "

Tara " obviously a dress uncle, par ache se kuch nahi milaraha hai "

He chuckled at her serious expression and signalled his mother, she brought a gift wrap, Tara wondered what it is and she opened to see a golden cute outfit, she gasped seeing how beautiful it is. 

Tara " ye mere liye "

Karan " aur kya mei phenu "

Tara pouted at him and he asked her to change. She did and came out, she was looking like a Fairy Doll.

Karan " You look like a doll.. Haina mumma "

Mumma " bilkul "

Karan kissed her cheeks and asked her to be with his parents, not roam around since he would be busy today. 

Karan " if u want to go anywhere just take someone. Don't go anywhere alone, or else stay beside me. Omi and nik uncle will also come, be safe Tara Okay "

She nodded and kisses his cheeks.

Mumma " don't worry sunny, hum sab haina "

He nodded and walked outside, his sisters are there.  Madhu di reached around 4 in the morning and she was also ready. Poonam di was wearing golden Saree and jij was complimenting her with golden kurta. 

Meenu di was wearing pink shiffon salwar, madhu di was wearing pale pink with golden lehenga. 

Arjun and Bharat were also ready and they walked out taking everyone attention, they look super good in traditional.  They were wearing white kurta with pale pink over coat. 

Karan smiled at everyone and looked for the youngest one " veer kahan hai"

" I m here mamu " a reply came from other side and he turned to see the dashing veer Malhotra he is just like Karan, he knows to carry himself well and the swag is in his genes . 

Karan "  my boys ,you guys are looking dashing "

They smiled at him and poonam di interuppted them.

Poonam di " teju is up? "

Karan " no di, I will wake her up "

Meenu " Her makeup artist is here, she is waiting below in banquet hall "

Karan nodded and moved inside. Few of them went down to receive the guest.

The function is going to be in banquet hall in 81Aurette.  Pra was already there, he was wearing white with golden embroidery kurta. Aai and baba was also there talking to their guest, smiles adorning their faces.

There is a huge board in the entrance of banquet showing whose ceremony it is.