Epilogue

Author note -

Hiyaaa, this is the final chapter of this book, sorry that I took a long time for this. 

This chapter is actually a cross over. Like parallel one from tejran and aashvi. Italics would be the past and normal would be the present. Hope u all understand

......................................................................

Not every time, not every second, everyone in the world would celebrate the happiness of love but in their case, them and the people around them have always celebrated their love, the innocence and purity of their love.

The love, which made millions of them fall for them, which made the world to stay awake day and night to just get their glimpses, the love which made them cry when they cry, which made them laugh when they did , which made them fight against the toxic people. They love each other and the world love them together.

Someone who lived her life on her own since her teenage is getting married today and she can't seem to calm herself down. Even though she knows him well, yet the feminine overthinking part is making her feel anxious right now. She peeped through the window of her room and there he was, on the top of the horse and the whole punjabi clans were dancing like crazy. She chuckled seeing them and a feeling of belonging came to her heart. She belong to him and there is no looking back. He is hers and she knew that she can't get someone better than him, he is the definition of love for her. She opened the door of her room as it knocked and there stood her cousins who were ready to take her down.

We could see a beautiful girl standing infront of a mirror cladded in her red lehenga and her face was glowing, she was naturally beautiful and this bridal make up was Cherry on top. She was trying her best to control her emotions, all these 26years she had grown up in a place which she called her home but now, she is going to some other place. People says thats her new home and she would live her next 40 to 50 years there, with her man and his family is hers now.

What about her family? Her parents? Aren't they hers now?  Isn't it her home now?  Y just girls? 

Number of questions erupted in her mind and the answer all she got was, you r a girl and this is how it have been since ages and we have to be accept that. She tried not to blink since her eyes were filled with tears already, she don't want to mess her makeup. Her bride maids have gone to see the baarat, her Prince Charming just arrived. She saw him, he was cladded in a perfect golden mix white sherwani and the attire made him look no less than a Greek God, someone whom she always read only in fiction.

She blushed at the fact that India's eligible bachelor and captain of basket ball team is now her husband, he is going to be hers and only hers. The realization made her heart skip a bit and all the worries just flew by. She knows his family well and they r not the typical one to control her and restrict her, they treat her like their daughter and she is going to be the princess there as well. She took a deep breath, letting the destiny to take her where she was meant to be.

Her cousins moved aside as her parents came infront of her, their eyes held the happiness that she is finally taking a step up in her life. They kissed her forehead and she wiped their tears.

The door creaked open and there stood him, the one who love her most, the one who pamper her most, the one who cherish her everything and the one who cried in buckets when she was born, the one who denied having another child bcoz she was more than enough for him, the one who claimed to be her father, but he is her everything, her best friend, her mentor, her critic at times and also her motivator at many timed...

His eyes turned blurry seeing his daughter all grown up and he can't blink his eyes. He just fell like he carried her when she was born, and this 26 years just passed by and she was grown into a beautiful women and not to forget that she is marrying her love of life today.